Super Smash Brothers RP (Started/Accepting)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Super villain Idea:

A man covered in a black robe who hovers over the floor. His eyes glow red and is face and any other part of his body is not visible. Below his robe is fire that floats above the floor. His arms and the rest of his body is essentially black flames, he has three forms. He has a deep and scratchy voice and also wherever he moves he leaves a short lived mist behind him.
1st form; Mist Fire form:
His first form is just what his normal appearance is. Mist Fire form just floats around and launches powerful shots of black fire and when people get too close he spins around causing everything near him to fly across the room/stage.

2nd form; Fallen Angel form:
he grows fire wings and his hood falls to reveal a black skull with glowing red eyes, he also has small horns. Now his arms stretch out and can grab/throw opponents. He also launches balls of fire from his body like normal and does his spin attack. He can also use normal close ranged combat.

3rd form; Demon Raven form:
His wings grow to enormous size and his body is covered by an aura that resembles a Raven, which must be destroyed in order to harm him. He launches ruthless attacks that can be a shower of black fire balls, a blast of black thorns, gliding through different heights on the stage damaging victims. Once the aura disappears the attacks become more brutal and more quick to execute.

his name?

Rorvin

i have to be peach X3
Charecter Name: princess peach
Charecter Info: http://www.mariowiki.com/Princess_Peach
Appearance: same look as melee
Weapons: umbrealla toad and turnips
Style of fighting: ? dont know ill just call it peach style
Types of moves:kicks slaps
Other:peach bomber, sweet kiss, heels of death, healing , floating
Final Smash: she summons the 7 star spirits and they form a tower of pink energy trapping and hurting all inside

[quote name='~N~' timestamp='1310068058' post='5335821']
Hurray! We have the best charecter in gaming history now! [color="#FFFFFF"]And the cutest ;D[/color]

I wouldn't be suprised if everyone in this RP wanted you in there early group.
[/quote]
she is isnt she :3 and i would be surprised if people actually want her in their group

Battles will work as RP battles, in the sense that you basicly say what you do detailedly, and you just have to decide when enough damage is done, not like your RP which uses stats, heres an example! (This hasn't been used in any RP yet, I just made it up off the top of my head)

Link faced down the bokoblin which was charging at him, he drew his sword and side stepped past it, "To slow, loser!" He shouted at it as he brought his sword around to his side, then slashed through the Bokoblin multiple times, knocking it back, then rolled up to him and focused, then as soon as the Bokoblin rose up to his feet, Link released his hold, and spun around, his sword outstretched, catching the monster in a barage of attacks, causing it to fall down and turn into a poof of black and purple smoke.

Somthing like that,

And what do you mean Sakura? Peach has some pretty good techniques, and she's a healer, people could really use those.

[quote name='Okami - Shiranui' timestamp='1310068893' post='5335875']
Yami sounds like a decent antagonist, BTW>
[/quote]
I think your post got ignored :mellow: However, I don't think Yami would make the best antagonist, given who I'm playing as. Why [i]exactly[/i] this is an issue is a major spoiler in Okamiden, but hey.

[quote name='Grandt' timestamp='1310070646' post='5335982']
I think your post got ignored :mellow: However, I don't think Yami would make the best antagonist, given who I'm playing as. Why [i]exactly[/i] this is an issue is a major spoiler in Okamiden, but hey.
[/quote]
No, I saw it, and I agreed with it. Besides, Ganon and Bowser don't make much sense either.

Is it just me, or did almost EVERYONE appear in the pokemon world?

Archived