Theoretical discussion: Infinite LP?

As of today, there are no printed monsters with infinite ATK. There are however five that exist, but probably will never exist. Hence the name, theoretical discussion.

If you would have a monster with infinite ATK out, let's say Divine Serpent, and you then Tribute it with Altar for Tribute, gaining infinite Life Points. What would happen?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a combo with Little Swordsman of Aile and DMoC that would let you continuously increase his ATK as many times as you wanted. Theoretically, you could say that you use that combo infinite times, making LSoA's ATK infinite. Tribute with Altar, and bam! You have infinite Life Points.

I saw a combo with Little Swordsman of Aile and DMoC that would let you continuously increase his ATK as many times as you wanted. Theoretically' date=' you could say that you use that combo infinite times, making LSoA's ATK infinite. Tribute with Altar, and bam! You have infinite Life Points.

[/quote']

You're thinking of the infinity combo for DMOC where you use Spell Economics and Dimension Fusion, right? Well, technically it's infinite attack, but not exactly. You can never get an infinite amount because it's not truly defined.

Well technically your life points would be [iNF] + [Old LP] and if your life points would change, you just change [Old LP] like it were your total life points. However, [Old LP] could drop below zero without you losing the game.

But that is just useless math, since your life points would be remembered for no reason. If the opponent would attack you with a monster with infinite life points, you would just die. The game is over.

So the only way for your opponent to win are by attacking with infinite attack, making you run out of card or by the effect of a card that can end the game.

Oh and there are ways to get infinite life points or atk points. I just don't think you can change infinite atk (not original) to infinite life points.

Well technically your life points would be [iNF] + [Old LP] and if your life points would change' date=' you just change [Old LP'] like it were your total life points. However, [Old LP] could drop below zero without you losing the game.

But that is just useless math, since your life points would be remembered for no reason. If the opponent would attack you with a monster with infinite life points, you would just die. The game is over.

So the only way for your opponent to win are by attacking with infinite attack, making you run out of card or by the effect of a card that can end the game.

Oh and there are ways to get infinite life points or atk points. I just don't think you can change infinite atk (not original) to infinite life points unless you allow yourself to get attacked by an infinite attack monster and acitvate draining shield..

In other words "last turn" B I T CH ES

or

Mill deck that bastard.

infinte is latin or something else lol meaning unending or indefinite number meaning it can be too big or too small to be mesuared to an accurate number.

now when you have infinite life points you may automaticly win the duel as now matter who attacks you wether it's five Shinato and 16 CED you will still have infinite cause we cant mesuare it however when a monster with infinite ATK attacks you and you have infinite LP you lose cause you both have an indefinite number (means a number that you cant find out) but both are the same so it's like 1-1 meaning 0. so.......

You Lose.

Good Day Sir.

Archived