LOCK

Ieyasu Tokugawa

All normal YCM rules apply, no flaming, no copying cards, etc.

Don't rush me and don't complain when your card does badly, it's a free contest, deal with it.

Anyway, this will continue my monthly support contest for the month of July.

The idea is, I'll give you an existing card, and you have to give it support.

Support can be direct support or indirect support, like if I told you to support some Machina, you could support Machines in general.

No entry fee.

Winner gets 2000 points. And a rep.

Second place gets a rep.

Just post your card here so I don't have to keep track of the pms.

[spoiler=This months contest is...]

204px-Black-WingedDragonDP11-EN-SR-1E.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Whenever you would take damage from a card effect, place 1 Black Feather Counter on this card instead. This card loses 700 ATK for each Black Feather Counter on it. Once per turn, you can remove all Black Feather Counters on this card to have 1 face-up monster your opponent controls lose 700 ATK for each Black Feather Counter, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK lost by that monster because of this effect.

I honestly think it's a well designed card, but the current format renders him useless due to the overall lack of burn decks. That's why I want to see what you can make for it.

Contest ends in a week unless I get plenty of entries. No go!

I'm done:

[spoiler=My Entry]447411y.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when 3 or more cards were removed from the field by paying 1000 Life Points. This card can not attack the turn it was Special Summoned. This card can not change it's controller. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle place one Ragnarok Counter on this card (Max 3). If there are 3 Ragnarok Counters on this card, you can activate one of the following effects:

• Destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the Field

• Destroy one monster on the Field

If this card leaves the field, destroy all cards on the field.

Here Is My Card. Hope It's Okay

If Not... Eh...

242084r.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Cannot be Set. While there is a "Black-Winged Dragon" on your field or in your Graveyard: Special Summon this card from your hand; Place 1 Black Feather Counter on this card. While you control a face-up "Black-Winged Dragon": Opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards. If this card is targeted for an attack: Remove 1 Black Feather Counter from this card instead; negate the attack. During each of your End Phases: Place 1 Black Feather Counter on this card. Remove Black Feather Counters from this card: Place Black Feather Counters on 1 face-up monster you control. If this card Leaves the field: Remove all Black Feather Counters from the field; inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Black Feather Counters removed from the field x100.

Guest newhat

Lucky day! I'm in.

[spoiler=Entry]

355224.jpg

[spoiler=Lore:]This card cannot be Special Summoned. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, once per turn, that Synchro Monster cannot be destroyed by card effects. Each time this effect is applied, you take damage equal to its ATK.

Amish effect to prevent effect-negation-avoidance shenanigans. I hope for the best!

Did written card accepted? If yes here

Blackwing Rampage

Normal Spell Card

Target 1 face-up Level 8 or higher "Blackwing" Synchro Monster you control: Return it to your Extra Deck; banish up to 3 monsters your opponent controls.

Guest Tristan T. Taylor

[spoiler=Entry]

388937t.jpg

Lore: Can be Special Summoned by removing 2 Black Feather counters from the field. Each time a Black Feather Counter is placed on a face-up "Black-Winged Dragon": Place 1 Black Feather Counter on this card. If you control a face-up "Black-Winged Dragon": Take 500 damage during each of your Standby Phases; Increase the ATK of "Black-Winged Dragon" by the same amount as the damage inflicted by this card's effect. If a face-up "Blackwing" monster or "Black-Winged Dragon" would be destroyed by the effect of a Trap card controlled by your opponent: You can remove 1 Black Feather Counter from the field instead.

[spoiler=My Card]442447a.jpg

Lore: (Flip:) Place 3 Black Feather Counters on 1 monster and increase that monsters ATK By 700 each. When this card is destroyed, Remove all Black Feather Counters from all monsters and flip a coin: If heads, gain Life Points equal to the number of removed counters x100. If tails Inflict Damage to both you and your opponent equal to the amount of counters removed x100.

just wanted to give it a try, if I'm late don't count it.

I'll enter I suppose.... Just give me a while to whip up the card. :3

[spoiler= Astora]

15394.jpg

"Once per turn, if your opponent controls a face-up monster, you can take damage equal to half the ATK of the monster, then Special Summon 1 "Blackwing" monster from your Deck whose ATK is equal to or less than the amount of damage you took. A monster Special Summoned by this card's effect cannot declare an attack, and cannot be used for a Synchro Summon during the turn it is Special Summoned. This card cannot be destroyed by battle while in face-up Attack Position. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it, then take damage equal to its ATK."

Blackwing Rampage

Normal Spell Card

Target 1 face-up Level 8 or higher "Blackwing" Synchro Monster you control: Return it to your Extra Deck; banish up to 3 monsters your opponent controls.

It would be accepted, if BWD was a "Blackwing" monster :/

And @ Shattered Sky: You're far from late, I started the contest yesterday XD

Oh, written cards accepted?

Then, here's my entry

[spoiler=Entry]Blackwing - Bledt the Blood Feather | Level: 3

DARK / Winged Beast / Effect

ATK: 1000 | DEF: 1000

Lore:

During either player's turn, you can discard this card to select 1 face-up DARK monster. That monster cannot be destroyed by battle during this turn. While this card is in the Graveyard, all Battle Damage are changed to Effect Damage instead. When your opponent takes Effect Damage, you can return this card from your Graveyard to your hand. Then, inflict the same amount of Effect Damage to your Life Points.

During either player's turn, you can discard this card to select 1 face-up DARK monster. That monster cannot be destroyed by battle during this turn. While this card is in the Graveyard, all Battle Damage are changed to Effect Damage instead.

BWD being attacked by RDA? Discard this card, BWD cannot be destroyed by battle, the 200 Battle damage you took will turn to Effect Damage instead & BWD effect will activate (putting BF Counter).

When your opponent takes Effect Damage, you can return this card from your Graveyard to your hand. Then, inflict the same amount of Effect Damage to your Life Points.

When you deal Effect Damage (including by battle, since Bledt is in the Graveyard) to your opponent, you can return Bledt to your hand. Then, inflict the same amount of Effect Damage to you & BWD effect will activate (putting BF Counter)

Oh sorry bro, i make it in hurry.

So i will change it

Dynasty Rampage

Continuous Trap Card

Once per turn, while you control face-up Synhcro or Xyz Monster(s): You can inflict 1500 damage to both players. If your Life Points is 2000 or lower when you activate this card: Inflict 1500 damage to your opponent and 500 to you instead.

Let the BWD do the rest,

Alright, DK is in. If there is a way to fix my OCG, please tell. ^^

[spoiler=Entry]180134.jpg

LORE: All DARK monsters on the field gain 500 ATK and lose 500 DEF. During your standby phase, you must remove the top three cards of your deck from play. For every monster card removed form play by this effect, take 200 damage.

Archived