LOCK

Ieyasu Tokugawa

Pitch-Black Forest

Field Spell

Each time a "Blackwing" monster is Summoned: If you control a Black-Winged Dragon; put a Black Feather Counter on it. Each time a "Blackwing" monster is Normal Summoned: if you control a "Blackwing Armor Master"; put a Wedge Counter on a monster. A monster with a Black Feather Counter on it gains ATK equal to the number of Black Feather Counters on it x500. When a "Black-Winged" Dragon or "Blackwing" Synchro monster activates it's effect: you can Tribute this card; Draw 2 cards.

i will join. here is the card

12082m.jpg

lore:

"Majestic Dragon" + "Black-Winged Dragon" + 1 non-tuner monster

When this card is summoned successfully, you may Special Summon 1 "Black-Winged Dragon" or 1 "Blackwing" Synchro monster from your Extra Deck. When this monster attacks, negate the activation of Spell/Trap cards at the cost of 2000 LP during your opponents next turn. At the end of your opponents next turn, return this card to the Extra deck and special summon 1 Black-Winged Dragon from your graveyard.

Guys it's called laziness yeah I got nothing...

Anyway, looked through them, and I think my #1 vote is gonna go to Shelds and his Pitch Black Forest. The +500 and draw eff is what won me over.

2nd is Maximate and his battle-to-effect conversion. Freaking genius man. Freaking genius.

And don't complain for a refund due to me being slow, cuz I can't refund what you didn't pay XD

• 1 month later...

Archived