The Slime Lord's Fairy Deck

This deck was inspired by Shaco's Zerato Deck. I'm really looking for advice here on what should I add and what I should take out so, yeah :D

Tribute Monsters (6)

Archlord Zerato (2)

Airknight Parshath

Guardian Angel Joan**

Soul of Purity and Light **

Majestic Mech - Ohka

Non-Tribute Monsters (15)

Warrior of Zera (3)

Zeradias, Herald of Heaven (3)

D.D. Warrior Lady

Winged Kuriboh

Mudora

The Agent of Force - Mars

Shining Angel

Hysteric Fairy (3)

Meltiel, Sage of the Sky**

Spell Cards (7)

The Sanctuary in the Sky (3)

Shrink

Card Trader

Swords of Revealing Light

Lightning Vortex

Trap Cards (12)

Divine Wrath**

Negate Attack**

Sakuretsu Armor

Seven Tools of the Bandit

Raigeki Break

Magic Cylinder

Call of the Haunted

Spell Shield Type-8*

Mirror Force

Solemn Wishes (2)

Wall of Revealing Light

* cards I'm thinking of taking out.

** cards I'm kinda thinking of taking out.

• 3 weeks later...

Why fairies?

Why not?

I pretty much made a fairy deck for the sole purpose of using the Zerato I had sitting in my binder for about two months. He looks cool. And hes awesome.

Also, the look on peoples face when I beat their "awesome and very original E-Hero/6-Samurai Deck" is priceless.

Bottomless trap hole > negate attack. Magic drain(imo)>spell shield. Also you have many cards that require discarding and a moderate number of tributes, which can easily lead to an empty or dead hand. Drop the card trader for a premature burial perhaps. Dropping divine wrath for a sake could also help quite a bit. Im no fairy expert so I wont recommend meddling with that lineup. Seeing as your not doing RFG fairies max out the mudoras(or replace the one you have, along with prem and call for banisher of radiance.

Hope that helps, and good luck with this all to uncommon deck type.

Bottomless trap hole > negate attack. Magic drain(imo)>spell shield. Also you have many cards that require discarding and a moderate number of tributes' date=' which can easily lead to an empty or dead hand. Drop the card trader for a premature burial perhaps. Dropping divine wrath for a sake could also help quite a bit. Im no fairy expert so I wont recommend meddling with that lineup. Seeing as your not doing RFG fairies max out the mudoras(or replace the one you have, along with prem and call for banisher of radiance.

Hope that helps, and good luck with this all to uncommon deck type.

[/quote']

Unfortunatly, I don't even have half of these cards.

As much as I like Bottomless Trap Hole, I wouldn't take out Negate Attack for it.

I just looked up Magic Drain's Effect and I really have to get one now.

I actually don't get a lot of dead or empty hands. (Card Trader helps). The only time I have a bad hand is when I have a Zerato stuck in my hand while waiting for a Zera. This is pretty rare.

Card Trader also helps with my Solemn Wishes combo. Gain 1000 Life Points from the two Solemn Wishes, place card back into deck, draw agian. I just gained 2000 Life Points.

I don't know what "RFG" means.

Thanks

RFG= remove from game. Some people use it to hinder their opponent, which banisher helps with. Bottomless is just plain better as it negates their actions not even allowing them to attack in the first place. Plus it removes them from game and they wont be getting it back. Maybe you play against slower decks so this isn't a problem, so I'll leave that in your hands.

It seemed pretty good overall but i dont like a lot of the costful trap cards

i think you should

-1 raigeki break

-1 divine wrath

-1 spell shield type 8

-1 lightning vortex (do you honestly need it with archlord?)

-1 agent of forces

-1 freed the brave wanderer (warrior, why?)

-1 Soul of Purity and Light

-1 Seven tools (personally find it useless)

+2 mudora (its usually a lot better than agent of forces)

+2 shrinks (gives you more lifepoint control)

+1 agent of judgment - Saturn (if your lifepoints are double or higher than your opponents, you can tribute him from the field [when sanctuary is on the field] and win :) )

+2 sakuretsu armor (better than raigeki break)

+1 Premature Burial

i concur with my buddy chaoserver, magic drain would be most efficient if you still want to have a card that negates spell cards in there.

p.s. the only reason i didnt say to dump zera and zerato is because thats what the deck is about, had that been a "fairy deck" and not a zerato deck, i would have had a different perspective and said to add macro cosmos and stuff along those lines.

Arn't those Cosmo cards all Pyros though?

I kind of agree with what you said in your "list" but;

Raigeki Break is quite useful.

Divine Wrath is useful. (if I took it out, it would go out before Raigeki Break).

I'm already going to take out Spell Sheild Type-8 for Magic Drain.

Yes, I do need Lightning Vortex most of the time.

Agent of Force - Mars is good. If my stategy of gaining Life Points is going well, he could easily have way over 3000 ATK.

Took out Freed.

I might take of Soul of Purity and Light. The cards above (the ones that make you discard stuff) are also pretty good for adding some Light food to my Graveyard.

7 Tools isn't that bad. Again, if my strategy is going fine, 1000 is pretty cheap.

I wouldn't say Mudora is better than Mars, but I do want another Mudora or two.

Shrinks, nice idea.

I really want Saturn, but the only guy I know who has one refuses to trade it.

Yes Sakuretsu Armor. Not nessesarily better than Raigeki Break. Raigeki Break can also destroy Magic/Trap cards.

Premature Burial, meh. I'm thinking about adding one, but in a deck like this where there are a lot of Continuous Magic and Traps, it might get in the way.

Thank you.

Divine Wrath is useful. (if I took it out' date=' it would go out before Raigeki Break).

Agent of Force - Mars is good. If my stategy of gaining Life Points is going well, he could easily have way over 3000 ATK.

Took out Freed.

I might take of Soul of Purity and Light. The cards above (the ones that make you discard stuff) are also pretty good for adding some Light food to my Graveyard.

7 Tools isn't that bad. Again, if my strategy is going fine, 1000 is pretty cheap.

Shrinks, nice idea.

Yes Sakuretsu Armor. Not nessesarily better than Raigeki Break. Raigeki Break can also destroy Magic/Trap cards.

Premature Burial, meh. I'm thinking about adding one, but in a deck like this where there are a lot of Continuous Magic and Traps, it might get in the way.

Thank you.

[/quote']

No prob :) although i do disagree 100% on the raigeki break, i understand that its multi useful, but unless you deck more mudoras, its not worthwhile for you to have the cost in there. Agent of forces I also deem unnessicary, because its nothing really that special, just a powerful monster, could be replaced with a far more useful monster.

Also, I might be able to find a kid who is willing to trade saturn if you would like me to look into that.

Divine Wrath is useful. (if I took it out' date=' it would go out before Raigeki Break).

Took out Freed.

Shrinks, nice idea.

In agreement with most, except Lightning Vortex. The card is pointless. the cost is uncessary for just destroying all "Face-up" on the field or whatever. In place of SEven tools of the bandit, use Malfunction. Its less points and the trap can't be used till the end of the BP-

Thank you.

[/quote']

Archived