I GIVE UP OK! SHEESH

kein117

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I give it a 2. A negative 2. -2/10

But I'm gonna make this a constructive critique.

Seriously, giving them effects can help. Is that first one supposed to have an effect? If it is, then use OCG and change it to an effect monster. And you have no idea what the second card's ATK & DEF are supposed to be, so add in the effect on that to dictate the ATK and DEF. And — hey, did you actually spell "Hedgehog" wrong?! That's h-e-d-g-e-h-o-g.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Eh, being new is no excuse for making such bad cards. Like I said before, define the second card's ATK and change both cards to effect cards and you're going somewhere.

Though I usually root for an underdog, I have to agree with shadowsoldier. What you need to do Klein is ask for some help in making ideas. I do it all the time when I need help deciding something for a card, like effects. If you make Sonic stronger and give him an effect and design some parameters to Super Sonic, then these will be some mighty fine cards. Here, I'll even post an example for you:

937626159jpgset1ARKset2106typeBeast.jpg296097558jpgset1ARKset2107typeBeast.jpg

Seriously' date=' giving them effects can help. Is that first one supposed to have an effect? If it is, then use OCG and change it to an effect monster. And you have no idea what the second card's ATK & DEF are supposed to be, so add in the effect on that to dictate the ATK and DEF. And — hey, did you actually spell "Hedgehog" wrong?! That's h-e-d-g-e-h-o-g.

[/quote']

don't listen to them dude normal monsters are cool to you don't need to give effects to every card,or else what's the point of having ancient rule and stuff.

Seriously' date=' giving them effects can help. Is that first one supposed to have an effect? If it is, then use OCG and change it to an effect monster. And you have no idea what the second card's ATK & DEF are supposed to be, so add in the effect on that to dictate the ATK and DEF. And — hey, did you actually spell "Hedgehog" wrong?! That's h-e-d-g-e-h-o-g.

[/quote']

don't listen to them dude normal monsters are cool to you don't need to give effects to every card,or else what's the point of having ancient rule and stuff.

but he is very bad at making normal monsters.

seriously "ahhhhh! he yea!".

please stop making useless cards if they dont have proper Flavour Text.

Archived