ycm Deck Builder + YCM Duel ARENA

taker55

Yeah I agree with Aman10000, that would be good. I also understand that a lot of people would think "Aha, I'm going to make a Level 1 with 9999 attack and defence points and also bad OCG." See? Bad idea, maybe you could have a database, and to put you card up availaible for selection you have to send it to a Mod who then could accept it and put it in the database. If it's over-powered, it would be rejected. Reply if you thnk it's a good idea!

An idea...

We could just make a proxy deck and play on gameking' date=' we just have to check out our opponent's cards first to see if they're not overpowered or anything, and PM our opponent a list of cards we will proxy.

[/quote']

For that we should ban cards we think are inappropriate or too over powered. But that is a lot of cards...

Perhaps, if a duel program was made at all, then the cards would have to be submitted to an admin? You could only use accepted cards, and not only that, but you would have semi-limited access to those cards? For example, you could only use a card if you made it, or you defeated someone in a duel who used it. (You only unlock one card per duel.)

Well an Idea An idea.

A new tab where Card maker is appears called duel arena

Then a mod is assigned to analyze cards and PM the person if it’s approved.

If so then a whole bunch of realistic Cards will appear.

You select your main card.

Then either a program a mod or you selects from a list cards that will support that main card.

Then you can search for people that you can fight

Then if you win you get points.

People can watch and gamble points as well

You can buy cards with this and swap out cards you think will be better than that one card in your deck

If you have enough points you could get another custom deck

YCM will be a lot better. People will make more cards. And everyone will be happy

Yeah I agree with Aman10000, that would be good. I also understand that a lot of people would think "Aha, I'm going to make a Level 1 with 9999 attack and defence points and also bad OCG." See? Bad idea, maybe you could have a database, and to put you card up availaible for selection you have to send it to a Mod who then could accept it and put it in the database. If it's over-powered, it would be rejected. Reply if you thnk it's a good idea!

[/quot

That is a better idea than mine, both of them should be used though.

Archived