League of Legends

Boss Z

Ah, I see. Thanks for the help, very appreciated.

Right now I find Wu really fun to play - sort of everything I was looking for in Garen, and more. There's the cleave, the kill-button, but you also get to punt things around - but I'll try the other ones out too, see if there's another gem in there.

Right now I'm trying out attack speed as my main focus; once you go past the 1, things get real fun. With Highlander, I wouldn't be surprised if I go up to 1.4, which ideally would trigger double attack every five seconds.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first penta was with Karthus. Had the grim reaper skin on as well, which made it double awesome.

Leona allllll daaaaay. I've been running a Talon/Leona lane all day with a friend, it's STUPID GOOD.

@Umbra: It's kinda alright to get Wukong confused with Yi. Cause Yi kinda gave him his name and all that.

Also it's really not advised to be a jack of all trades. Knowing the fundamentals of each is important, but you don't have to be good with each. Becoming too balanced ends up making you mediocre in all.

Just find champs that you like playstyle wise, and then branch off from there. I absolutely loved Cho since I first laid eyes on him, and ever since then I've been playing tanks/bruisers. I'll still branch off and play Kog'maw or some other none-tank/bruiser every once and a while, but my A-game lies with tanks and bruisers.

Most importantly, FIND FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH.

That is all.

• 2 weeks later...

double post but f*** the police.

I bought RIven, what a disappointment. Either you build straight AD and 100% rely on your shield to not get instagibbed or you build tanky and do no damage. The range on her wings of derp is too low and her ult feels clunky and slow. If you were planning on buying her I'd recommend waiting for some buffs.

[quote name='Poc' timestamp='1316352888' post='5522750']
double post but f*** the police.

I bought RIven, what a disappointment. Either you build straight AD and 100% rely on your shield to not get instagibbed or you build tanky and do no damage. The range on her wings of derp is too low and her ult feels clunky and slow. If you were planning on buying her I'd recommend waiting for some buffs.
[/quote]

Funny thing is everyone is telling me she's op. xD

Bought Brand recently. LOVE HIM since I first tried him his free week a while back. Gonna give Blitz a shot today since he's free. Orianna too.

[quote name='Poc' timestamp='1316992681' post='5540513']
Rammus is pick or ban tier right now

I find the most enjoyment from playing poppy or kassadin, You skip there shitty early game and go straight to full rape mode.
[/quote]

I've got to play Poppy next time as well, I played once against a poppy whose every E was a stun. Thank god the idiot wasn't ap.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived