Bastion University [College Life RP/OOC/Started/Accepting] Co-hosted by Cody Frost!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]I'm not 100% sure if I'll be active in RPing for a bit. :/
[/b]

[spoiler= Da App]
Name: [color="#556B2F"]Keion[/color]

Nickname: None.

DOB: 05/10/1989

Sexuality: Straight.

Year in college: Freshman

Appearance:
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/381/unled1yu.png

Personality: Keion is responsible, hot-headed, and often flirtatious. He can't stand it when it smells bad or his surroundings are abnormally dirty. He also hates loud annoyances, slick surfaces, and small places. He is easily angered but has never completely lost his temper.

Biography: Keion is a werewolf. He has complete control over his transformation and when he is not in a wolf form, he looks perfectly human. When he does transform into wolf, he can control whether he turns completely into a four legged slightly large wolf or only turn partially, changing his hand into a claw or growing out his ears.
He was scratched by a werewolf towards the beginning of his highschool years. Over these few years, he has learned to control the power. Nothing particularly tragic or life changing, other than the wolf thing, has happened in his life. Everything about his life is perfectly normal.

Any Other Information: He majors in Art.
[/spoiler]

Name: Olive Ans
Nickname: Ans
DOB: 13/june/1991
Sexuality: straight
Year in college: junior
Appearance:
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/28rmdmg.jpg[/IMG]
Personality: A bit timid, but loves hanging with friends. A bit decisive when liking on a girl, and talks a lot. Ease to offend but offends easely. He usualy hates being alone and will try to find the most close person to talk, and usualy gets annoyng with it. He tries to be as good as it can be, but sometimes things go bad with that. While talking to a girl he likes, he gets nervous and disapears.
Biography: Working on it...
Any Other Information:

Archived