Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy [OoC/Started/ALWAYS Accepting]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I REALLY want to stay in this RP, but my internet connection is a little messed up right now. Could somebody give me a quick update so I can post tomorrow?

Also, if my characters (aside from Brian) are ever needed, I give Aisu permission to use them.

Second also, I see we are doing this RP for the weekends. So...if I post on like a Monday because I just read all the posts, thought of an awesome reply, and didn't want to forget it...I get kicked from this RP? Me no comprende.

Understanable, I suppose.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1313979890' post='5461323']
Weekends is when its slowest for him and many of the people starting up school. So keeping this a weekend only RP during the school season is rather.. Smart. xD
[/quote]

His response to a post or two being made during the week is a bit drastic though.

Anyway, going to bed. Leave an update post for me please. ^^

Reasoning behind the new rule.

This RP was slowing down drastically. I believed it was becoming forgotten due to more important things such as school/college, probs irl and etc. So since weekends are generally an available time, I decided "What the hell." and made the rule. It wasn't a case of too much posts to catch up on, but rather it becoming an inconvinience.

EDIT:

Archived