Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (PG13/Started and Still Active/Not Accepting/Year 1)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Also, Rose worries me...[/size][/font]

[s][font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Obsessed Student[/size][/font][/s][font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3] [/size][/font][font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Rose > [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/index.php?&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends#"][color="#313131"]:wub:[/color][/url] [/size][/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/index.php?&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends#"][color="#313131"]:mellow:[/color][/url] < Ellie[/size][/font]

[color=#b22222][size=3][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]For some odd reason, I make all of my characters mirror one of my many personalities and/or represent a period in my life...I think it's really subconscious actually, since it's just kind of something I just "do".[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#b22222][size=3][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]And don't worry about him. He's harmless. The only one he's gonna end up hurting is himself.[/font][/size][/color]

Late application for teh winz!

Username: Quiksilver

Name: Nathan Caullum

Blood Status: Muggle-born

House: I'm pretty sure this has been sorted, but in any case, I'll leave it up to you, Deception, if you accept me, that it.

Year: 1

Owl: Long-eared Owl, named Peanut for his smallness and peculiar shade of brown feathers.

Wand: Ash with a unicorn hair core

Personality: Nathan was born lucky. Tall, handsome, and with two loving parents, Nathan naturally developed into a jubilant young man possessed by a confidence that sometimes dipped into arrogance. He was the type that could stride into a room of strangers and have three new best friends within the hour; he never felt upset or unhappy moving from place to place, which was a good thing given his dad's career. Magic remains the one area he is uncomfortable in, however, given it is a truly alien area for him; however, Nathan is determined to figure it out, no matter what.

Of course, this unfamiliarity with magic usually means he gets all speechless whenever he sees something wondrous being performed, and sometimes a touch of envy goes through his heart whenever he sees it being performed better than him. This has led to a serious case of competitiveness- Nathan can't stand for second place, and, even at the expense of his friends, would that that which would be needed to emerge in first. However, off the competition field, Nathan will revert back into that laughing young man he was when he first stepped onto it.

Appearance: Nathan, as stated before, is tall and handsome, with shaggy chestnut hair, laughing green eyes and a smile that could light up a dark room. His hands are scarred and bruised from playing catcher on a travel baseball team, though the rest of his skin is tan and unblemished. Outside of school robes, Nathan dresses in things comfortable and on-flashy, though if he's going for the girls he might throw in an extra bling here or there.

Biography: Nathan was born to two Muggle parents, Ashlynn and Robert, the latter of whom was a airline pilot. As such, Nathan spent most of his years either without his dad or with him in some exotic place, though his father always made sure to devote time to his only child. His mother, a housewife, absolutely doted on him, and for the most part Nathan spent his life happy and unconcerned.

When he received the acceptance letter to Hogwarts, he thought it was a mistake, a practical joke (he had done enough of those to know what it was), but it was not; what's more, his neighbor, the elderly Mrs. Kendall, was a witch as well. It was Mrs. Kendall who accompanied Nathan and his mother to Diagon Alley and helped orient him to the state of things, though her patchy memory meant that there was a great deal Nathan still did not know. Eager to find out, he left his hometown of Southampton to come and experience the wondrous world of the wizards.

Other: Nathan is incredibly slow in mastering new spells, given his perfectionist-esque wish to completely understand them, but when he finally does master them, he is proficient in them beyond everybody else.

[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace][size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#000000]Username:Taisen Lagann[/color][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#000000]Name: Arthrun Grimstone II[/color][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#000000]Age: 12[/color][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#000000]Gender:Male[/color][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#000000]Blood Status: Pure-Blood[/color][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#000000]House:(ehh you decide it boss)[/color][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#000000]Year:1[/color][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#000000]Pet: Xavier, A Ruby-Throated Hummingbird that Arthrun keeps near him at all times[/color][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#000000]Wand: A very simple looking ash grey wand about 11.5 inches in length made from Birch and the core made from a mixture of Orichalcum and Soulsteel. [/color][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#000000]Personality: Arthrun never likes showing his full hand to anyone, He will almost always sit back and assess a situation from the background before taking any kind of action. He has an adamant desire to preserve order both within himself and the environment he is in. Some say it can be explained via an obsessive compulsive disorder. If something is knocked far enough out of order this completely destroys any sense of cool Arthrun has, either sending him into the nearest corner in a fetal position or into a seething rage at the one who disturbed the order. Although vehemently neutral when Arthrun does step into confrontation he shows an incredible sense of superiority. A well-read individual Arthrun doesn't very much enjoy the company of others and in fact feels quite awkward around crowds. (they're far too unruly)[/color][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#000000]Appearance: About 5'1" with light brown hair and eyes to match. Arthrun's bookwormish nature is reflected in the pale skin tone he has developed from quite a long time indoors reading books.[/color][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#000000]Biography: Arthrun was born into a wealthy family of accomplished wizards and had the childhood most people only dream of. Arthrun's father Arthrun I kept his son supplied with toys, books, most anything Arthrun asked for. However by the time little Arthrun was age 10 his father realized it was time for his son to learn how to use the magic that the Grimstone family was known for. Arthrun had spent his entire sheltered life reading books on the great wizards and witches of the past. He read of Hogwarts and the training of wizards. And he desired to learn.[/color][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#000000]Although eager to learn and boasting talent, breeding, excessively good manners and grooming little Arthrun lacked what most great wizards of the past, and future would need. Arthrun lacked friends. His father realized that sending his son to Hogwarts would definitely be the best way for his son to grow into a fine wizard. Shortly after buying Arthrun his pet Xavier and kissing him goodbye Arthrun would board that train and be on the way to the beginning of his journey to be the most powerful wizard of all. [/color][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#000000]Other:[/color][/font][/size][/font][/size] [font=courier new,courier,monospace]Neville is Voldemort's Boggart[/font]

[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace]@WTFauKorean: Read through the story, then introduce yourself into a conversation anyway you can...[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace]@Murar Bonefang: Yes, but there is but one spot left...[/font][/size]

[left]my app[/left]
[left]ill start reading through the RP now[/left]
[left]Username: WTFaukorean[/left]
[left] [/left]
[left]Name: Sampson Kwon
Blood Status: currently muggle born
House: up to you bro
Year: 1st
Pet: giant fruit bat, named Blackjack[/left]
[left]Wand: Yew, 11 inches, dragon heart-string core and a very comfortable finger fitted creased handle grip, with a peculiar crooked and gruff shape from the end of the handle till the tip. Most of the wood-polish is worn out especially on the handle and because of the strange condition it is in has a slight reduction in magical ability.[/left]
[left]Personality: Always bored and looking for something to do. He can barely sit in a class for more than 30 minutes without breaking something. He likes to interact with people but many will defiantly say he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed and find him a little intimidating because of his appearance. He’s very patient, but likes to think with his fists more than he does with rationality or reason and will more than likely cause a few broken noses if you threaten him. Even so he is almost never angered or frustrated with many failed trials or attempts. Verbal insults do nothing to him to faze him and he doesn’t really mind being thought of as stupid.[/left]
[left] [/left]
[left]Appearance: Gruff and intimidating, although the letter he received was intended for him to attend Hogwarts some might ask the common question why he isn’t attending Durmstrang. The simple answer would be he is neither Russian nor Norwegian (haha). Oddly enough he is Korean with his long lost wizardry blood originating from china. He is 5’4” which many of his kin thought were strange for his age (and race). Some of his most distinguishing features are multiple small scars on his limbs, disheveled short spiked hair and a bored yet wild look on his face. Something you might never realize, unless you looked closely enough is that he actually has very small hands for someone who likes to punch inanimate objects out of boredom.[/left]

[b] [/b]
[left]Biography: Born in England his father’s side of the family actually currently has 1/25 of wizardry blood from and old line of Chinese shamans. As generations continued the ancient and even primitive magical art faded away for many generations until Sampson was born. Sampson never really took notice to anything in the magical world and really liked to go to shady areas around England just for the thrill of being in danger. He took a great deal of multiple martial arts and had a large amount of fighting experience. The last thing he expected with his current and according to most wizards, barbaric life style was to become accepted to attend Hogwarts. Having no magical talent shown thus far he assumed everything to be a hoax. But being so bored with his routine life his curiosity lead him to run away from his home and live for himself. With this he found his own way to the magical world and realized he did not have the currency he needed for daily living. So he took work under the aging pub owner Tom in the leaky cauldron to buy books, equipment and a place to live. He has managed to see professor Neville as he lived above the pub on multiple occasions but never has he ever actually talked or interacted with him. His pet, a fruit bat which he had named Blackjack had become his pet, not through a transaction with Eeylops Owl Emporium, but instead officially became his pet after multiple acquaintances sharing fruit, regardless of whether or not it was rotten or ripe.[/left]
[left] [/left]
[left]Other: Neville is Voldemort's Boggart[/left]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]k read up to the last post gonna try to catch up[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]correct me if I write anything that[/font][/size] [size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]contradicts actions/events[/font][/size] [font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]so I can fix it as I sew my self into the story[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]alright first post is in give me some critique when you guys get into it[/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Can I come for suicide runs too? :3[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]EDIT: You guys could pass by Alexander on your way to the forest and ask him if he wants to join. In case you're going now, that is.[/size][/font]

Archived