One piece! The Race of 3![3 crews, 3 journies, 1 Dream](Accepting 1 captain, and 5 crew members) New OOC Thread

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, since we dont have enough time to do a entirely different side story for you, either myself or ANBU(if he is still in this) will recruit you when we get to Louge town. You will be included in that plot where the old friends are supposed to meet up at.

If it just turns out to be my crew only being in this then I can have the whole RP centered on our adventures rather than 3 seperate ones.

But anyway you can go ahead and make an introductory post and what not if you want or you can wait for the crew to get there before you post. Go a head and give your character a bit of development while you wait. But if you just want to wait then thats fine as well.

My crew is almost finished with this little Goldberri ARC anyway.

Kinglion73
Rp Name: Leon Stem
Personality: He is a person who does not like many people who uses devil fruits. He is a quick to action and is rash at times. He also a great respect for those who are able to beat him in one on one combat. He is also a great ally who would never betray a comrade.
Appearance: he is 5’3” with an athletic build. He has gold eyes and silver front spiked hair. He is wearing a yellow vest over a long sleeve blue shirt. He also wears black pants and shoes. He has scar on his back and a scorpion tattoo on his right arm.
Bio: Leon was born on an island in off the shore. In his youth he was being trained to be a great naval raider. One day his town was hit by a great storm that whipped out most of the town. Soon the town was overrun by pirates. The pirates were doing more damage than the storm. Leon got in to multiple fights with the pirates trying to keep as much of the island safe as possible. Leon soon left home because he could not handle the damages to his home.
Profession/ Position
Position on crew: member
Quirks/ habits: Leon has a tendency to forget things he was just told. He also love’s to eat.
Weapon/Abilities
Weapons: short sword with a regular blade
Weapon: sword
Weakness not long enough to go through thick stuff
Overall fighting style: quick attacks with the blades and kicks
Outline: close range
Weakness: unable to block certain attacks

Archived