Live by Honor, Die with Pride ~ Swordsmen/Samurai RP (OOC / Accepting / Started)

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I tried posting my response to that earlier but it didn't go through *Shrugs.* It just doesn't work for any part of him. Personality or backstory.

And by the way this is what i have of my app so far. I just need a personality and bio and why he'd be working for Grandarke. Can I make him an orphan who was taken in by Grandarke?

[spoiler=Not yet completed App]
[b]Name:[/b] Brian Baxter
[b]Nickname:[/b] The Blunt Edge
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/87/76/63/3641485e0c.gif[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
Bat/sword-A sword that's handle and sheath makes it look and allows it to be used like a bat. The barrel of the bat comes off when force is applied between the handle and sheath. Doing that sometimes sends the sheath flying at great speeds.
Brass knuckles- Nuff said.
[b]Abilities:[/b] Kyle has control of an odd "force" that in some ways is similar to telekinesis or the force from star wars. He can emit a powerful force from any point on his body or from something in his possession, such as clothing or weapons. He may also control whether said force actually sends a force back at him with the other force that he can use to propel him in certain directions without actually causing damage to himself.. He also uses it to increase the power of his attacks or launch things at his opponent.
[b]Weapon Transformation:[/b]
Force Blade-Kyle's force bursts out of his sword nonstop and compresses around the blade and even out from the tip creating a much longer and slightly larger sword without adding any extra weight. The extended length becomes five feet long. Except for the original sword his force blade is invisible. He can release the force at a certain point for various purposes only for it to quickly go back to normal.
[b]Theme Song:[/b]
[/spoiler]

You'd never think I'd join, did ya? Besides, expect... The unexpected!

Name: Kayne White

Nickname: The Prodigious Thunder

Appearance: He is 6 foot tall, sports a red hair and has a bright skin tone. Muscular build, although he had never been to the gym for 2 years. He also has a tattoo in his top right arm that looks like a logo. That logo was shaped like a lightning strike. He wears a white t-shirt and grey jeans. He wears mostly trainers, though he sometimes couldn't think of what to wear at times. He doesn't wear any other accessories other than a gold watch his grandfather gave him when he was just 4 years of age.

Personality: A clumsy, yet carefree kid. He likes to try anything, whether it is good or bad, he is still up for something. He can sometimes be a comedian, who considers himself a funny person, unlike those who aren't at his particular tastes which, hopefully, they shouldn't. When it comes to fighting, he's a very serious contender and does anything to keep everyone in motion. He dislikes laziness, with the exception of himself, who always gets away with laziness when his family was around. He is also a cocky kid, hence why he is carefree. He doesn't always like being on his own and also an attention seeker.

Bio: Born in the far side of America, Kayne's parents are of a British descent. He lived a good life in London until his parents were deceased. From then on, he decides to take on a rather difficult challenge and eventually accepts an invitation to take part in a tournament. However, Kayne had other things in mind. He decides to fly to Japan and get a closer look at the world for himself. With no one around to look after him, Kayne tries to get a good taste of life and makes the most of the time he has in Japan. Kayne joins the rebellion in hope that he would be able to make up for his parent's loss.

Weapons: 2nd Century Samurai Blade

Abilities: 5 Second Flash - Kayne slices his blade through his opponent at a speed of light, then within 5 seconds, that flash turns out to become multiple slashes, but doesn't completely kill the opposing character.

Weapon Transformation: Sports no particular weapon transformations, except for its colour. The blade turns from steel to gold when Kayne screams out his battle cry. When this happens, Kayne tends to sport an unusual aura.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpJgac208nM&feature=related"]Theme Song[/url]

"The melody of the [color=#0000ff]wild[/color] dance, responds endlessly"

[spoiler=App:]
[b]Name: [/b]Sakuya Hana
[b]Nickname:[/b] Doom Siren
[b]Age: [/b]17
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b][img]http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/762919-bigthumbnail.jpg[/img][/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]While fighting, she is usually cold and level-headed. After an incident in a war she became a strongly idealistic pacifist, and feels that all violence is unnecessary. She also has a strong need to protect her little brother, who is the only family she has left. These two ideals are the only thing keeping her going on in life, however the desire to protect her brother is stronger, so, however regrettedly, she joined forces with Gandrakes Army.
Her ideals were caused by her desire to be different from other soldiers, a want to protect things that were important to her.
[b]Bio:[/b] She, along with the aforementioned brother, were the children of a powerful warlord who ruled over a province in Japan. The emperor of Japan defeated him after a long and drawn out battle, and both him and his wife was executed. Sakuya and her brother had to live on the streets, and she joined the army to manage. She became notorious because of her powers, and got her nickname from it. However, after fighting child soldiers with mechanical suits, she developed her pacifistic ideals, quit the army and started rallying against war. This caused a lot of problems for the emperor, and he got her sent away, (specifically to the tournament) by threatening the weak link (that's to say her brother). She immediately took the side of Gandrake when faced with the ultimatum.
[b]Weapons: -[/b]A katana called "Amaterasu".
-An energy-driven crossbow for long-range combat.
[b]Abilities: [/b][color=#ff0000]Sound[/color] Manipulation.
-Shriek: She lets out an ultrasound too high for the human ear to hear, but it can to delude or unbalance enemies.
-Sonic Blast: A sound wave powerful enough to destroy concrete. Does not affect humans.
She can also bounce off of air with the sound waves. She can also distinguish different sounds perfectly, and also enhance and block off all sounds.
[b]Weapon Transformation:[/b] An aura around the sword that gives it better penetration and extended reach.[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center][b]Theme Song:[/b]

[/center][/center]
[center][center][size=5][color=#000080]~World End Dominator~[/color][/size]

[/center][/center]
[center][center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAKkw71ff3U&feature=related[/media]

[/center][/center]
[center][center]"The melody of the wild dance, responds endlessly"[/center][/center]
[center][center](Below aren't IC characters, just some other significant characters for my part)
Koi Hana:
The brother of Sakuya and son of the great warlord.Originally planned to be the heir of his father.
Daisuke Arakawa:
A computer genius Sakuya met and befriended. They kept radio contact when she was sent to the Tournament.[/spoiler]
Whew. First app I've ever made with the bio and personality meeting the requirements. Hope this gets accepted.

[/center][/center]

Alrighty then! We have a good amount of people on the Rebels side and on Gandrake's side! Shall we get this thing moving? I'm itching to flash some steel and throw some lead.

[EDIT] Of course, AFTER Raine does Gandrake.

[s]there are too many japanese apps. thats why i went with good old american![/s]

Archived