Live by Honor, Die with Pride ~ Swordsmen/Samurai RP (OOC / Accepting / Started)

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you think? Its your RP? I thought it might give the RP some form to isolate an are for several arenas of different biomes with vendors and stop choatic fighting for a most defined experience, We win you surrender peacefully and your fate is in our hands (or you all die in the toruny *giggle*) Or You win you get to face Gendrake.

Sorry it took so long. I took an unexpected brake because of school. Ask any questions because I may have left something out. :)

[size=4]Name: [color=#9900FF]Bane Carriage[/color][/size]
[size=4]Nickname: Shadow Bane[/size]
[size=4]Age: 13[/size]
[size=4]Appearance: 5’6”, red hair that extends 4 inches past scalp, covers eyes partially. Brown eyes and tan skin. He wears a vest made of strong leather and various gold, silver, and bronze medals and pins. These were obtained from fallen enemies who wore them after winning tournaments. He has two six-inch obsidian blades. [/size]
[size=4] [/size]
[size=4]Personality: Bane travels alone and rarely is seen without his famed obsidian blades and “Trophy Chest”. He is most known for attacking at night, but suspicious acts have happened around him during the day. He doesn’t like working with others, but in extreme cases, he will. A little stubborn, but smart, he knows what hes doing and HATES it when people underestimate him or make fun of him for his age.[/size]
[size=4] [/size]
[size=4]Bio: For as long as he can remember, Bane has been training with his father. On his tenth birthday, Bane was given his blades by his father. This is when he knew what he wanted to do; he wanted to be like his parents, a bounty hunter. Bane trained twice as hard in twice as many areas of combat. No matter what he trained in, archery, broadsword, long sword, nothing matched the thrill of his two short blades. While he did become decent in these fields (and many others), naturally his obsidian blades were what was to be feared. When he was 12, his parents were taken away do to suspicion of treason during one of their jobs. The last thing his father said to him was what he said at the end of every one of his training sessions with his father. “Son, remember, the weapon is the hunter’s life. Lose it, and your dead.”[/size]
[size=4] [/size]
[size=4]Weapons: Main: Two six-inch blades made of ultra-rare obsidian.[/size]
[size=4] Secondary: A special gas bomb that explodes in a 6-foot radius. The gas messes with the mind and makes the victim senile for about 2 full minutes. The victim start attacking anything it sees, including allies.[/size]
[size=4] [/size]
[size=4]Abilities: Bane tells no one this, not even his most trusted allies. The obsidian in his short blades allows him to call upon the dead. Not just animals or people, but plants, skeletons, fossils. Anything that was once used by the living, or was living. But there’s a cost. The longer the reanimated things are being used, the more drained Bane becomes. If surfaced too long, Bane can pass out or die.[/size]
[size=4] [/size]
[size=4]Weapon Transformation: If both blades are brought together, the can become one, standard-sized blade. If this happens, the reanimation ability leaves. The blades can be separated again, if blood is on the sword. [/size]
[size=4] [/size]
[size=4]Theme: Ummm. Idk. The problem with me is I have a set vision for my characters. I have a set song I want to use. There is know song I know of that sounds close enough to it. If I HAD to choose, I’d say “Ain’t no rest for the Wicked” by Cage the Elephant. I know its been done by Borderlands and has lyrics, but it’s the only known song that can capture my character’s essence. [/size]
[b][color=red]“The melody of the wild dance, responds endlessly”.[/color][/b]

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1314462560' post='5472543']
@A.S.:Accepted

@KTJ: Sorry...but I don't exactly know you well enough on how your RP style is...so not accepted.
[/quote]
D: nooooooo. I was so exited... oh well. Win some, lose some. I'll still follow the IC.

Archived