Fragment: An orginal RP [OOC/Not Started/Accepting/PG-16]

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how or if I'll be able to do it, but I want to incorperate this line into Nathan's speach at least once.

"Living like this is pretty difficult. You have to always be on your gaurd, you know, like when getting a potion. I have to mix some poison antidote in there just to make sure I don't die. However, I did get close to dying one time."

Other person:"How?"

"Poisoned poision antidote."

[spoiler=Application]
Name: Elina Sanashi (This is the name she has taken and goes by. No one knows her original name)
Age: Appears to be 25, but has been a part of her home village for much longer than that.
Appearance(You know I prefer Pics by now): [spoiler=App Picture]
[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/075/1/1/Shade_v2_by_Ruskul.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
Bio: No one knows how long Elina has been a part of the Village of Life in the forests. All people know is how kind she is and that she has never let anyone seen her eyes for as long as she has lived. She always looks the same age throughout the years. She always gave sweets to children and cared for the elderly when they needed it. She even acted as midwife at one point. She never became friends with people. Maybe because she never grew old and would have to see her friends die before her. While the rest of the village worships the God of Nature, it is rumored that she follows the Goddess of Truth. Some say that she is from the beginning of this world, others say she is a mage that learned the secrets of everlasting life. She never says though, just smiling when she is asked such questions.

Her village was then destroyed by floods and she still remains in her house that is falling to pieces, taking a moment every day to leave her home and sit in what used to be the village square. She no longer has any meaning to her life and doesn't know what to do now.
Weaponry and Magic: No primary weapon but she casts a lot of spells. Some of them gives her weapons though.

Magical Spells:[list]
[*]Nightblade ~ Elina summons a blade of shadows, using it to fight with like normal sword
[*]Shadowstalk ~ Elina fades into the shadows, only able to be seen if the onlooker concentrates hard enough. This does not prevent her from being hit by weapons or people.
[*]Shadow Barrier ~ Elina summons a barrier from the shadows around her, the more shadows there are, the stronger the barrier is.
[*]Shadow Strike ~ Elina controls the shadows from her own body to extend her reach with them to strike her enemies
[*]Night Terrors ~ Elina Amplifies her opponent's fears, causing them to see them wherever they look for a few moments.
[*]Everlasting Night ~ Elina summons an overwhelming darkness, removing the sight of anyone within the darkness for as long as the spell is active. Elina has to go into a trance mode in order to cast this spell, unable to move or perceive anyone else at all.
[/list]

Secondary Weapon: A short bow and a quiver of arrows.
Personality: Elina is kind and compassionate to those around her, always lending a helping hand, but is extremely secretive about herself. She rarely suffers fools though, quick to point out the faults in someone she doesn't like. She no longer talks as much as she used to and she speaks as though remembering something from a long time ago.
Partner: N/A
Race: Elf
Sexuality: Bisexual

I have to add this area...Quirks: Elina always wears see-through cloth over her eyes. As such, no one has seen her true eyes and rumors have abounded in her home about whether or not she actually has eyes.
[/spoiler]

Archived