Maigo Keishi (Lost Heir): Orig. RP. [OOC/Started/Accepting/PG-16]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SSD... You were suppose to let DM post first... Vun trying to get Akarui and Darius trying to prevent that was suppose to be DM's ticket to getting back into the RP.

Oh well.. I'm sure DM will still be able to make a post. Lol.

Also... That whole thing with the dragon controlling the body like a puppet is f*cked up.. <__<; Just sayin'... Lol.

Kiez is going to send the Assassins off to try and kill the group, hoping the trials will at least weaken them if they don't kill them. So I'll let you guys (the assassins) figure out who you want to go after first. Then do a little PM battle thing like SSD and I did with Keiz and post it up in a spoiler, to save room, like I did for post number 203 in the IC.

SSD: Everyone will face the trial themselves.. As a group, but not as a group.. If that makes sense.. Lol.

Anyways... The poll is up for everyone. I wanna know how long they want this RP to be.. If they want it to end sooner, vote for less trials. If ya want it to last for a while, vote for more. Also, vote for your favorite trial out of the four. Just cause you can't/won't do them doesn't mean you can't vote. Lol.

Archived