Maigo Keishi (Lost Heir): Orig. RP. [OOC/Started/Accepting/PG-16]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SSD: There's no fighting involved with the trials... Have you even read them? <_< The only one that'll deal with fighting is the Sin one... If ya chose it to be a fight from the past..

Also, for those confused on what to do for the Sin trial, do something from the past that's devastating and will try to break the character. For Alliaster, I'm having the illusion be where the murder of his mother never happened and he must try to figure out what is reality and what's a dream in order to escape it.. Lol.

Holy: What about Luna? You two have already squared off.. Also.. I think the most should be first, just in case the RP dies before the last trial is reached..

SSD: Once they get to the first trial, there will be no more time skips when it comes to traveling.. So the characters will have time to interact and bond. And there's 2 reasons for the lack of time skip at this point 1) the trials are close enough for us to post traveling to them and 2) that's when the assassins will be attacking at the time of their choosing..

Holy: Hmmm.. I'm not sure.. They could interact with each other and get some character development going and back-story revealed.. Just like Alliaster's group? O_o

Lunar: Whatchu think? >_> Lol. No, Luna is no longer considered an Assassin.. Unless.. You're planning on doing a double agent thing?

SSD: So what do you suggest? O_o

Everyone: I'm open up to plot suggestions to help make this RP last longer. .--.

Holy: Spit it out.. Lol. Weren't you suppose to send me a PM earlier today, anyways? Lol.

SSD: Well.. I've been planning on having it revealed that Keiz is planning to invade fellow nations to expand his kingdom.. I guess we could flee and the group work on traveling to the major kingdoms and warning them of the invasion? O_o

I was also planning on another little plot spin off with the items they gain via the trials. But I won't reveal that. :P

Its been about 2 days, once the sun starts setting, which will be when the group leaves the castle. I was planning on having the trials and traveling take up about 2-3 days, since there will be fighting and the trials will take up more time then they feel like they do. .---.

SSD: So put up some plot suggestions! D:<

Ya know people... Personal arcs are welcomed... <__<; Don't be afraid to ask if your character can have one. O_o I was kinda hoping those would pop up to help fill in the plot, but I guess people are too scared to ask for one? o_O

Also, bumping this up to this paging, wanting to make sure everyone reads it...

For those confused on what to do for the Sin trial, do something from the past that's devastating and will try to break the character. For Alliaster, I'm having the illusion be where the murder of his mother never happened and he must try to figure out what is reality and what's a dream in order to escape it.. Lol.

Alright... How about Arcs? Lets get some arc ideas going. You guys know what arcs are? Right? They're side stories to the plot that help the character develop, maybe reveal some past and makes them stronger..

C'mon guys... Lets get some ideas going. D: If something comes to you, just spit it out! If people think its interesting, we help develope it into something part of the plot.

Archived