Secret War of the Three [Not Started/Accepting/OOC/PG-16]

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1316675035' post='5532423']
Hey, just want to know which city everyone is in, just to make sure if everyone is in the same place or not.

Is there anyone not within the town that Akarui, Siciarius, and I'm assuming Aeris are in?
[/quote]

Not to disapoint you, but Aeris is not in the same city. Aeris is in Ignar, capital city of the Phoenices.
Oona just left her village, which is so small it doesn't have a name. When asked, she Oona would probably call it "Ix," for lack of creativity.

I understand how you might see the confusion, but to be honest, I'm not really into the others' little miniplot and half-wish someone would get around to trying to kill me. :P

[spoiler=Char App :3]
Username: Brothar

RP Name: Ghont-Valsaphuor Bregonzut (Belgon)

Race: Phoenix-dragon-human hybrid (secret love scene ended up being a rebellious hybrid son fighting for no one.)

Faction: Neutral

Appearance: a combination of greenish-red highlighted scales blended in with vanilla-orange feathers. His dragon wings look like angel wings and his tail remains a dragon tail with the exception of feathers flourishing where it attaches to his tailbone. With slightly dilated slits for eyes, a red, flaming pupil symbolizes a burning desire to escape from this war, but a mysterious blue lingers in the iris. When he is angry, flames engulf him while his breath ignites the very air before him. In this form, he appears to be a demon. When he is calm, his flesh begins to show through his hands and feet along with parts of his face.

Bio: Belgon's parents were unlawfully together secretly at a hidden grove in the mountains. There, they made love, but complications came rapidly as they were forced apart by the guilt of forbidden love. His dragon mother was pregnant, arousing the suspicion of her tribe, which became official when she was caught giving birth to a hybrid of both dragon and phoenix. Punishment involved the removal of her ovaries and a life-time in chains bound by dragon magic, where she died of starvation and agonizing love for her child. Belgon's father flew over secretly to meet up with his spouse one last time before he saw her dead and rotting. While he grieved in pursuit of his son, Belgon ran into a tree that provided cover for him for the next couple decades, where he trained himself to take on the world as a fighter for no side.

Personality: Never had a way with words, but when he is angry, words not need pass his lips to persuade his opponents. His shy personality earns the attention of few, making his life rather lonely and depressing. He keeps a special dagger with him for luck, which makes him happy.

[spoiler=Skills]
Hybrid additions: increased flight speed and eye-sight.

Spells: Fireball (cups his hand making a ball of fire); Blades of wind (extends arms to side and grabs invisible sword hilts.)

Blood-Spells: Fire-breath (inhales deeply); Gust (potently flaps wings); Flaming Demon Form (anger must be at its highest. Body is engulfed in flames and can willingly send pulses of fire 100 feet around him.)

Hybrid-Spells: Paralyzing glare (widens eyes while making eye contact)
[/spoiler]
Weapons: Lucky dagger (hilt is ancient bronze with dragon-skin handle, blade is sharpened dragon's tooth from mythical legendary dragon.)
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad' timestamp='1316741083' post='5533814']
other than the exception of the phoenix king (which I am still slightly against, but accepted anyway) I'm not accepting full-fledged dragons/phoenixes/griffins/any hybrid that is not half human or half humanoid thing between the three
[/quote]
...so I'm accepted?

[quote name='Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad' timestamp='1316741408' post='5533838']
I said no to a dragon-phoenix hybrid >_> if you meant dragon-phoenix-human hybrid, then there's something I'm gonna have to consider
[/quote]
I can easily changed that. The human gene could just be a mutation.

EDIT: Edited.

On an IC topic, I have two characters away from whatever city you four happen to be in, and I kind of like it that way. It keeps all the action away from an infintesimal spot on the map.

So my question is: How are you going to wrap this cute little fight scene up? I'm positive Altair and Justice Master have higher hopes for this RP than this.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Der Quizzler' timestamp='1318985791' post='5587341']
Ima go put my head in a blender and ask mysel why I even bother with these. By
[/quote]
I still want to go if you're still up for it. If we can get more people, there's always a chance...

[quote name='Der Quizzler' timestamp='1318993086' post='5587574']
So do I! On an unrelated matter, if you make an RP, you should always be the one to try and save it, should it start to die. That's my opinion.
[/quote]
Yea. I tried to help you out (look at underlying context in my last post), but it didn't seem to help.

Guess you kinda gotta make sure the people you get are fervent RPers.

Archived