[Ω]~The Zelda Club VI~[Ω]

~Articuno~

I got that DX game on my 3DS, too. I find it's a lot easier to play these games on an actual video game system because other things keep distracting me when I'm on the computer.

But I don't have any other way to play A Link to the Past (one of the ones I want to play the most), so I suppose I'll play it a little at a time.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't plan to get it at all. There's an upcoming DS game and an upcoming 3DS game I'm getting. So, I'm saving the rest of the money I have to get those. And an upcoming PS3 game, too.

I don't have a PS3 yet but your if any of you are Gaming Central (I know you are, Thar and Jaz), you know I'm getting one. And I'll add to that by saying it's going to be the only thing on my list [size=1](but I might also ask for a game with it)[/size] aside from cake, which is mandatory in my family anyway.

You read right. I'm asking for cake. :D

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1335670058' post='5928073']
Isn't that still on a computer?

I know there is a way to play Roms on GBAs and DSs but I don't buy from online either, so that's out of the question.
[/quote]
Yea, but there are some things you can do. First of all, if you have any apple device, if you jailbreak it there are apps that are emulators. If you don't have an apple device, I used to use this program which allowed me to plug in a sd card with roms and a program to my wii, and play from there with a Gamcube Controller (I'll search for it, but I don't think it is public anymore)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived