The Chap's Club of Gentlemanly Standards

Grunt Issun

I say old chap! Have you come from the seventeen hundreds or something of that sort!?

Ah, it seems my good friend Kyng of Ice, who has recently legally changed his name, has voted me for... WELL I SAY! He has voted me for biggest chatter box! I SAY! Ah, well I shall take the vote with pride!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Raine™' timestamp='1314846216' post='5482984']
Perish.
[/quote]

That is very ungentlemanly. I do ask you to fix your attitude, old chap(ette?). We do not treat others differently because of their beliefs. Such is the way of the gentleman.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1314846083' post='5482977']
I am a brony. Such discrimination of it will not be dealt with.
[/quote]

If one extends feelings of hatred to you due to your recent change, I will make short work of them- after all, Gentlemen look after each other.

[quote name='Remo S. Valentine' timestamp='1314841628' post='5482758']
Username: Remo

Preferred Gentleman's Refferation (Or "Nick-name" for you less Gentlemanly Chaps): Supreme Commander of all Space Marine Forces of the Holy Empire of Britannia, His 4th esq.

Intentions for joining this association: Certain gallentry was leaking from my exhaust pipe so I came here for assisstance

Exactly how Gentlemanly are you? Prove it to me: I have enslaved millions and have distroyed thousands of family ties along with the complete and utter destruction of several nation for the sake of free labour so as to sweeten my tea

Wait, is this a Gentlemens Club?

HELL YEAH
[/quote]

Thy language is more vulgar than we would like. I'm afraid I reject your application.

[quote name='Ĝǿĺđëŋ Ħǿŗďēšmãŋ' timestamp='1314866902' post='5483586']
Username: Golden Hordesman

Preferred Gentleman's Refferation: shorten my username.

Intentions for joining this association: why not?

Exactly how Gentlemanly are you? Prove it to me: thou wife shalst makest me a sandwich.
[/quote]

I would like you to fix your tone whilst speaking to m'lady. It is very disrespectful.

Archived