The Chap's Club of Gentlemanly Standards

Grunt Issun

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[center][center]Username: Raine Sutherland Kingsly the III[/center][/center]
[center][center]Preferred Gentleman's Refferation: Margrave Raine, humble servant to her majesty and grace, The Queen.[/center][/center]
[center][center]Intentions for joining this association: To find only the most cultured of souls to which I can converse with.[/center][/center]
[center][center]Exactly how Gentlemanly are you? Prove it to me: It was long ago, on a cold night such as this when I came across the Thames and met on her a sparking young lass who gifted me the grand jewel of our land. I traveled days and nights in the freezing wastelands and scorching plains until I finally arrived at the palace. Greeted by hundreds of guards, I presented the gem to her highness and the lights of heavens shone through the windows radiating and the crystal infused into the royal crown. As reward, the queen treated me to stay in the palace where I proceeded to charm a chambermaid into my embrace... or two... maybe a few more... no one knows all the details... and THAT is how gentlemany I am.[/center][/center]

Username: Alex C. Exodia

Preferred Gentleman's Refferation (Or "Nick-name" for you less Gentlemanly Chaps): Alex, CE, Chris, Christian, anything will do. ACE also works.

Intentions for joining this association: To prove myself better.

Exactly how Gentlemanly are you? Prove it to me: Here is something to you. One of the most gentlemanly things is to not brag about it.

I greatly appreciate such warm reception I have received from this wonderful selection of gentlemen you have collected here, Sir N. I hope that we have have wonderful experiences and conversations that we will look at in retrospect with laughter and generally good feelings.

Username: Remo

Preferred Gentleman's Refferation (Or "Nick-name" for you less Gentlemanly Chaps): Supreme Commander of all Space Marine Forces of the Holy Empire of Britannia, His 4th esq.

Intentions for joining this association: Certain gallentry was leaking from my exhaust pipe so I came here for assisstance

Exactly how Gentlemanly are you? Prove it to me: I have enslaved millions and have distroyed thousands of family ties along with the complete and utter destruction of several nation for the sake of free labour so as to sweeten my tea

Wait, is this a Gentlemens Club?

HELL YEAH

That is such ungentlemanly. Your opinion does matter, but treating another Chap with suck disgrace is despicable.

[quote name='~N~' timestamp='1314846297' post='5482991']
Silence Raine!
We came to the conclusion that we were to extend a hand of peace to the Bronies. Do you accept Sir Daemon?
[/quote]I shall, for now. If Raine or someone else treats me as such, I will not/

Archived