Hermos Equip Spells

Zeppeli Gyro Supreme

Here's my ideas for some of the Hermos Equips, if The Claw of Hermos existed in Yu-Gi-Oh! cards....

[[ I do not claim ownership to the images of these cards, but am merely using them as reperesentatives for my cards, which I have no intention of making any sort of profit from o.O ]]

chtonian.jpg

crystal-1.jpg

cyber-1.jpg

Also, because it was getting hard to find images I liked for the cards, I have written a few. And for taking the time to see my cards I have also added a short snippet of a Flash I began quite some time ago.

Hermos Deathscythe

Equip Spell Card

This card is placed in the Fusion Deck instead of the Deck. This card can only be activated by removing from play "Claw of Hermos" and "Spirit Reaper" on your side of the field. Once per turn you may look at your opponent's hand or all face-down Spell and Traps cards on their side of the field and remove from play 1 card among those cards.

Dark Hermos Scepter

Equip Spell Card

This card is placed in the Fusion Deck instead of the Deck. This card can only be activated by removing from play "Claw of Hermos" and "Dark Magcian" or "Dark Magician of Chaos" on your side of the field. The equipped monster is unaffected by Spell Cards other than this one. In addition, each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Card on the equipped monster. By removing 2 Spell Counters from the equipped monster or discarding a Normal Spell Card from your hand, destroy 1 face-up monster on the field.

1113-1.gif

(( yeah, it's tiny. And yeah, it's not that good. But it's not complete yet, and I'm just a beginner with this stuff ))

Guest JoshIcy

i remember a member using that sword today... and that same card has a glitch, include what happens if the timing is incorrect....

not bad but severly underpowerd considerd the show card.... >.>....

Archived