Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Bull3tM0nk3y' timestamp='1315106135' post='5490508']
I look at the moon every night now a days. I love it. Along with Sirius, the brightest star, I see shooting stars around it. It's just so amazing to watch.
[/quote]
Mhm. It sure is. <3

So, I suppose I should explain what my last post meant.
When I was 7, I split my head on an amplifier case.
I spent 7 months on bed rest after spending a previous week in the hospital recovering.
Every night, I'd spend a good 10 minutes staring at the moon and the stars that surrounded it. I got used to the sight, and now look at the moon before going off to bed each night.

That sounds very bad but now it sounds amazing. I just go on my dad's car, look at the sky and just watch. And think. I think alot.

Sad thing is we have lights surrounding us alot, I find a spot that semi-shaded from lights and watch, I wish when we move, if we do, I can see the night better. I just love space.

I can't find any episode on youtube after episode 26, Is that the most recent episode?
Also, I didn't find any character I liked that wasn't taken, So I'll just be myself/Make a pony version of my current persona.
Now I just need to secretly watch it in the mornings when Season 2 starts.

PS:If I'm allowed to be, I'll be in team applejack because she was my favorite pony of the main characters.

[quote name='Guardian Ceal' timestamp='1315109131' post='5490659']
I can't find any episode on youtube after episode 26, Is that the most recent episode?
Also, I didn't find any character I liked that wasn't taken, So I'll just be myself/Make a pony version of my current persona.
Now I just need to secretly watch it in the mornings when Season 2 starts.
[/quote]
26 is the last episode of season 1

This club seems like it is going quite swimmingly, if I do say so myself. Even though I have next-to-nothing to do with this "Pony" phenomenon, I cannot deny that the images produced by the show are quite entertaining. I do shy away from watching the first episode every time I try and watch it though. I think I am insecure.

Is there a cure to this nonsense? The nonsense being not able to start.

[quote name='Lunar Origin' timestamp='1315117125' post='5490935']
This club seems like it is going quite swimmingly, if I do say so myself. Even though I have next-to-nothing to do with this "Pony" phenomenon, I cannot deny that the images produced by the show are quite entertaining. I do shy away from watching the first episode every time I try and watch it though. I think I am insecure.

Is there a cure to this nonsense?
[/quote]
First episode is filler.

Once a brony, always a brony. No cure whatsoever (Save for the few who died from Cupcakes).

[b]DO NOT WATCH THE FIRST OR SECOND EPISODE OF SEASON ONE. THEY ARE BOTH TERRIBLE. ONLY WATCH THEM IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WATCHING THE ENTIRE SEASON OF THE SHOW; IF YOU ARE A FIRST-TIME WATCHER, PLEASE DIRECT YOURSELF TO EITHER EPISODE 9 (BRIDLE GOSSIP) OR EPISODE 21 (OVER A BARREL). THANK YOU.[/b]

It's something you should at least try once (even if it's just one episode) so you aren't consistently yelled at for being an ignorant bigot. Sitting through twenty-two minutes of what you think is hell isn't that hard. I finished the whole season in three days and I personally did not find it to be a waste of time. It's not a great show, nor am I praising it for being one, but it's not as terrible as people make it out to be, and it is certainly entertaining at times.

Also, I've read Cupcakes and I am still a die-hard brony. The fan-fiction was a good read but [i]in no way[/i] scary or horrifying. Stop exaggerating it.

Being made into cupcakes or reading it?

I can fix that. And Okami, your number is out.

[quote name='Dark' timestamp='1315117321' post='5490941']
Also, I've read cupcakes and I am still a die-hard brony. The fan-fiction was a good read but [i]in no way[/i] scary or horrifying. Stop exaggerating it.
[/quote]

Yep, I've showed it to him. He was shocked that the end with AB.

Archived