Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

[quote name='Cipher' timestamp='1315027865' post='5488378']

b**** you know it would happen eventually.

What with being the guy that forced the show down Dark's throat and started the username trend and all of that.

shut up i need to boost my self esteem.
[/quote]
But alas, this topic moves too fast for me to keep up with....
Mostly because I spend my time playing [i]Pony Fortress 2[/i].

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1315027991' post='5488381']

But alas, this topic moves too fast for me to keep up with....
Mostly because I spend my time playing [i]Pony Fortress 2[/i].
[/quote]

I actually don't go on Pony servers.

Although the one with the Mega Man map is VEEEEEEERRRRY tempting.

@Ice: Ive been to that Megaman map before, but on a non-MLP server.
WINDMAN'S STAGE IS AWESOME.

[quote name='Okami - Shiranui' timestamp='1315028123' post='5488385']
I hate my Internet sometimes.
[/quote]
I love discussing MLP on Pony-card-maker as much as the next fan...
But [s]YCM[/s]PCM gets boring mid-day, as nobody really posts in the sections I like.
As such, I go off to play Pony Fortress 2.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1315028282' post='5488389']
@Ice: Ive been to that Megaman map before, but on a non-MLP server.
WINDMAN'S STAGE IS AWESOME.
[/quote]

Dammit I want to play on it.

I'm too busy whoring out dodgeball and AnD to look for a server though.

Ugh... I had found this really great MLP image I wanted to show you guys, but the other site I posted it on is being dumb/slow as hell.
As such, I cant grab it :/

[quote name='Cipher' timestamp='1315028469' post='5488391']
Dammit I want to play on it.[/quote]
Oh you would enjoy the hell out of it.
Next time you and me are both on, and I find that server, I'll invite you to it.

So, guys, sleepy will won't be posting here, but will be the head of AJ's team.

Also, I've been brainstoming and it's fun! I'm so happy, I could just smile all day and night! Or it could be the soda I had today.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1315028989' post='5488401']
Oh you would enjoy the hell out of it.
Next time you and me are both on, and I find that server, I'll invite you to it.
[/quote]

Me too please?

EDIT: I think I know what pony server runs it. Friendship is Alltalk?

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1315021679' post='5488162']

I have a request. All club stuff I'll keep track of by going to the club and reading posts and stuff, and I also accept being AJ head if you still want me to after hearing this, but I'll manage whatever you people want me to do either by status messages, private messages, or by this thread (all of that is open to anyone that wishes to tell me and everything said there can be reposted @club if the other person so wishes it) only.
You see, this is more of a personal thing. I do want to be part of the club, but Its a personal goal of mine not to comment @Clubs and Organizations for the remaining of this year. I've been like that for a couple months already.

If you change your mind after reading that, I can perfectly understand not being AJ head and all though. If it sounds too inconvenient.

The story is this (if you care xD )
I was part of another club for like, more than 2 years, but the club got very inactive and then very full of drama. I got sick of the club after former members tried to revive it for the 3rd time.... not fun.. My last posts were promising I wouldn't touch that section for a good while.

Soooooo... nothing personal.

And I do draw and all, but comics and fan-fics are an awful lot of work that requires all people working on it to agree on what they are doing, and to be able to discuss discrepancies with everybody regularly. It just doesn't sound like it would work (at least for me since I'm awfully busy with school even if one of my classes doesn't even start until a month from now). Not to mention its usually a serialization-like thing, Agreeing that all members working on it will stick together for X time (loooong) sounds unlikely.
[/quote]

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1315027564' post='5488371']
Sooooo... page 9 in a few hours uh? O_O That's a lot more popular than I thought it would be (I mean, I figured it would have activity but I underestimated it)

You seem to really be into your fanfic stuff so, weird pairings randomly thought of at this moment.

Celestia x TS
[s]Gummy x Madam LeFleur[/s]
Spike x Bloomberg
Pinkie Pie x Derpy Hooves

BTW, I'm not against you using AJ as a possibility (just noticed how she's kinda being left out).
(weird, I've never done before a post purposely meant for a thread other than the one I'm posting it in).
[/quote]

Explained.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1315029395' post='5488413']

I tend to avoid them, because I'm not [i]THAT[/i] much of a "true-fan" of the series, compared to everyone else there who is.
...I just feel out of place.
[/quote]

The obsessed people that force it down others throats annoy me.

And I've been on Ponychan bro, so I know what I'm talking about.

[quote name='Cipher' timestamp='1315029737' post='5488421']

There are some smart and cool users there, but the majority is filled with annoying manchildren.[/quote]
God damnit...
You absolutely WILL NOT bring the complete [i]IDIOCY[/i] of the [b][i]F*CKING[/i][/b] [b][i][u]FOX NETWORK[/u][/i][/b] into this thread. I will not allow it.

[quote name='Okami - Shiranui' timestamp='1315030010' post='5488426']

God damnit...
You absolutely WILL NOT bring the complete [i]IDIOCY[/i] of the [b][i]F*CKING[/i][/b] [b][i][u]FOX NETWORK[/u][/i][/b] into this thread. I will not allow it.
[/quote]

But I'm serious.

It's horrible OC paridise over there.

I'm more of a /b/ MLP general guy, really.

I only Equestria Daily myself. Though I tend to skip on most MLP fanfics. I really enjoy the ones people recommend to me, however. There was one called "Better Living" which was a MLP/Portal crossover that was actually well-written. And another fanfic of Luna titled, "Luna's Best Night Ever".

[quote name='Birkeland-hakasensei' timestamp='1315030437' post='5488436']I only Equestria Daily myself. Though I tend to skip on most MLP fanfics. I really enjoy the ones people recommend to me, however. There was one called "Better Living" which was a MLP/Portal crossover that was actually well-written. And another fanfic of Luna titled, "Luna's Best Night Ever".[/quote]
There's a Twixie (TwilightXTrixie) fic called "The Ballad of Twilight Sparkle" that is extremely well-writtin, and very enjoyable. It's on ED, so look for it.

[quote name='Birkeland-hakasensei' timestamp='1315030437' post='5488436']
I only Equestria Daily myself. Though I tend to skip on most MLP fanfics. I really enjoy the ones people recommend to me, however. There was one called "Better Living" which was a MLP/Portal crossover that was actually well-written. And another fanfic of Luna titled, "Luna's Best Night Ever".
[/quote]

Seth is pretty cool. EqD is a pretty cool site.

I use it for news and stuff.

I've got good news and bad news about the fan fic. Well the bad news is not that bad, and it's not for our fic.

Good news. I've found some images:

[spoiler=Images, slightly sexy]
[img]http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/ed97cf2ad8e0f4119ff4057b4040a7f7/42898%20-%20artist%3Adanis2005%20horns_glowing%20kissing%20lesbian%20rarity%20shipping%20%E2%80%8Btwilight_sparkle.jpg[/img][img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/ashleon/blueberry/TSxRR1.png[/img][/spoiler]

Now the bad news. I've googled RxTS and got those images... that's not the bad part. I found a website of TSx(pony here) named "Equestria After Dark" I read one for some ideas on the fan fic, first half I will use, the second half... it's sexual. VERY sexual... I read the whole thing and... ugh... So yea, I have a good idea for teh fan fic, and ideas that I am 90% sure I will not use.

Also the website had other ponies as well.

So, tomorrow we will talk about our fic some more.

Archived