Yugioh: Counting to Infinity [OOC/Not Started/Always Accepting/Co-Host Chaos Sonic, Reina Soho, Stalfos]

Mecha Love

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1318226625' post='5572163']
Well, we could maybe have our characters interact somehow. How old are we talking about?
[/quote]

Kinzo is 29. (despite that he's a bit senile and he acts and talks as if he was much older) hes the owner of a toy shop in Neo Domino (Which is soon to be out of buisness) which he took over from his grand-father. Despite it all, he's a very kind and caring person, although not to bright. (due to poverty in earlier years)

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1318226910' post='5572167']
How on earth do you become senile at 29?
[/quote]

He's supposed to have a bit of an illness, and hes not completely senile. Just... "Unique" is a better way to put it. Sorry if its a little odd. But im trying to roleplay various characters in various roles to help better my self as a writer in general... is that wierd? ><;

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1318227077' post='5572169']
No. As a writer myself, I encourage unique ideas. Better to have an idea fail than to go with cliches only.
[/quote]

*Sigh of relief* Thats good.

Welp, guess my character is to old for what you were looking for? Or that the age makes it... akward. <.>[size=1] not the first time i'm kicking my self because of character design[/size]

I won't lie. It would be awkward. But I need to get my Number Holder character into the RP, too, and I'd be somewhat of a hypocrite to say "It's an interesting idea so long as [b]I[/b] don't have to deal with it". So yeah, I'd give your character a shot and find an escape path if it REALLY looks bad.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1318227669' post='5572174']
I won't lie. It would be awkward. But I need to get my Number Holder character into the RP, too, and I'd be somewhat of a hypocrite to say "It's an interesting idea so long as [b]I[/b] don't have to deal with it". So yeah, I'd give your character a shot and find an escape path if it REALLY looks bad.
[/quote]

How should we approach this?

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1318227996' post='5572178']
If you make a post introducing your character in a particular setting, I can bring my character in. For the record, my character is trying to help people out in need, if you want to make that opening.
[/quote]

Okay... Just let me read up on what the current events are so i can think of a place to implement my character so we can get our characters in...

Archived