Have you Noticed...

ITI3L33

Guest JoshIcy

ive noticed that.... seems like they played the japanese game only.... at least with the way they write... seems like textbook translations...

Guest JoshIcy

well duh pretty obvious and they also like cards to be overpowered

yeah... but just as a tidbit comment... i love it when there cards are underpowerd lol, then thats when you know they are a valuable member to the ycm team

You must expect young children to have poor grammatical skills. Only having a few years in primary school, they still have a lot to learn. However, I strongly disagree with your statement about young children making bad cards. I have seen some 9 and 10 year olds on here that make good quality cards.

The problem is, many of the people here are still at the age where they're learning the skills needed for appropriate grammar and spelling. Going onto the internet, they learn to speak 1337 and in abbreviations. It's really the people who encourage this way of speaking that have some involvement, although other factors include not using Mozilla 2.0, using MSN to talk to strangers and using phrases like LOL, ROFL, OMG, etc. in their posts.

Archived