Circus Magicians

CrazyKev

[align=center]Hello everybody!

I am now making spellcaster written card sets.

Monsters

Circus Magican - Roy

Level 4

Light

1300 / 1300

Spellcaster / Effect

When this card attacks, you may place 1 "Bunny Token" (Beast-Type / Level 1 / ATK 200 / DEF 0) on your side of the field in Defense Position. As long as "Bunny Token" remains in face-up Defense mode, all Trap Cards activated by your opponent must target it.

Circus Magician - Dark Clown

Level 3

Dark

700 / 700

Spellcaster / Effect

When this card is targeted by a Trap Card, switch the target monster to 1 of your opponent's monsters.

Circus Magician - Lion Tamer

Level 4

Earth

1300 / 1500

Warrior / Effect

This card's type is also treated as a Spellcaster. If this card is Normal Summoned while "The Magical Circus" is face-up on your side of the field, you may Special Summon 1 "Circus Magician - The Great Lion" from your hand.

Circus Magician - The Great Lion

Level 3

Earth

1000 / 500

Beast / Effect

If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Circus Magician - Lion Tamer" you may activate 1 of the following effects:

- This card's type is also treated as Spellcaster.

- This card's type is also treated as Warrior.

- This card may attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

Spells

The Magical Circus

Continuous

As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, you may pay 1000 Life Points to Normal Summon level 5 or higher monsters with the word "Circus" in their name without a tribute.

Traps

In then Out

This card can only be activated when 1 of your opponent's monsters targets your Life Points, negate the attack and inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to you opponent's Life Points.

Only 4 cards right now, I'm low on ideas.

I think there are errors somewhere, but I can't see any.[/align]

There are a few OCG errors. Like in your circus card you should say

"As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field' date=' you may pay 1000 Life Points to Normal Summon level 5 or higher monsters with the word "Circus" in their name without a tribute."

[/quote']

Thankyou.

I fixed it.

But it wasn't OCG errors, it was worded wrong.

Thats ins ocg error some cards that are worded wrong are considered broken if you didnt know that and the very few Dust Tornadoes had a word problem and they were considered broken to

Actually, it's considered broken if the wording makes it an overpowered card.. Not just because the card is worded strangely.

By the way, could you check out my RP Cards set?

Thats ins ocg error some cards that are worded wrong are considered broken if you didnt know that and the very few Dust Tornadoes had a word problem and they were considered broken to

Actually' date=' it's considered broken if the wording makes it an overpowered card.. Not just because the card is worded strangely.

By the way, could you check out my RP Cards set?

[/quote']

Hm

Okay then...

And I'll check out your RP cards if you were talking ot me.

Archived