Rabbit deck

evilfusion

Still working on the deck, did some experimenting. Want better feedback, something to let me really solidify the deck.

[u]Monsters: 19[/u]

[3] Rescue Rabbit
[3] Tour Guide of the Underworld
[1] Sangan
[3] Kabazauls
[3] Sabersaurus
[3] Alexandrite Dragon
[2] Effect Veiler
[1] Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

[u]Spells: 10[/u]

[1] Monster Reborn
[1] Dark Hole
[1] Heavy Storm
[1] Mind Control
[1] Book of Moon
[2] Mystical Space Typhoon
[1] Pot of Avarice
[2] Gold Sarcophagus

[u]Traps: 11[/u]

[2] Dimensional Prison
[1] Solemn Judgment
[2] Solemn Warning
[1] Trap Dustshoot
[2] Call of the Haunted
[1] Mirror Force
[1] Torrential Tribute
[1] Fiendish Chain

[u]Extra Deck: 15[/u]

[2] Leviair
[1] Number 17
[1] Wind-Up Zenmaines
[1] Steelswarm Roach
[1] Number 39
[1] Chaos Number 39 (this card is hilarious)
[1] Daigusto Emeral
[1] Gem-Knight Pearl
[2] Evolzar Laggia
[1] Evolzar Dolkka
[1] Lavalval Chain
[1] Ally of Justice - Catastor
[1] Trishula

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1317879372' post='5563617']
Best Move EVAR:

Tour Guide into Leviair into bunny into 2nd Xyz

That there's a +1

I'm fighting the urge to yell out "add 3 Verz Heliotrope"

And for Miror's sake: ADD MOAR CALL OF THE HAUNTED
[/quote]

Here's the thing.

-I tested 3 Heliotrope in place of the Alexandrite, primarily because I wanted to test the 2 Verz Xyz. I won a game using Bahamut, but I considered it too costly and rare to use that I dropped it. I'm shorter on LIGHT monsters (2 w/Heliotrope) than I am on DARK (10 w/Helio), so I went back to them.

-I also was running 2 Call of the Haunted, and while they were nice, they were very vulnerable to S/T removal and didn't help as much as I wanted.

I can return Calls to the deck if there are suggestions of what to change.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1317880021' post='5563632']

Here's the thing.

-I tested 3 Heliotrope in place of the Alexandrite, primarily because I wanted to test the 2 Verz Xyz. I won a game using Bahamut, but I considered it too costly and rare to use that I dropped it. I'm shorter on LIGHT monsters (2 w/Heliotrope) than I am on DARK (10 w/Helio), so I went back to them.

[b]I get that, that's why I said I was only tempted[/b]

-I also was running 2 Call of the Haunted, and while they were nice, they were very vulnerable to S/T removal and didn't help as much as I wanted.

[b]I wouldn't set a call until I have Sangan in the Grave (1st turn tour guides always help)[/b]

I can return Calls to the deck if there are suggestions of what to change.

[b]Forbidden Lance and Shrink; those would be my suggestions of what not to use. I find these rabbit decks should run a lot of Monsters cause 3 Xyz tend to die real fast. (damn there not being an Xyz Stardust...)[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1317881687' post='5563665']
I dont really have room to spare in the Extra Deck for more Synchros. I'm focusing on Rank 3 and Rank 4 due to Rabbit and Tour Guide.
[/quote]
Because you're running Chaos number...*sigh*, when you finally figure out that you shouldn't use that card, put a brio in and call it a day.

[quote name='Horus' timestamp='1317883622' post='5563678']
Dimensional Prison......eh

TT is better

-2 D Prison
+1 TT
+1 maybe mind control
[/quote]
Min control is already in there. He could just do Mirror Force (or hell, go Chaos Sorcerer on evryone's ass

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1317883484' post='5563676']
Because you're running Chaos number...*sigh*, when you finally figure out that you shouldn't use that card, put a brio in and call it a day.
[/quote]

I'll admit Chaos Number 39 is more for the lulz than a serious contender, but I don't think its presence HURTS the deck, which focuses on swiftly bringing out a Rank 4 or Rank 3 Xyz via Rabbit and Tour Guide. Even if I add Plaguespreader, I don't have the Extra Deck space for more Synchros. It can maybe create Level 5 with Sangan or Tour, or Level 6 with any of the Level 4. But I have no real way to place it in the Graveyard aside from Summoning it. I usualy prefer to use Chain for Deck stacking than the mill.

Maybe it's just my style to want to have more options for the cards I put in. I barely run Synchros because it's an Xyz deck. There's only so much room for Xyz and Synchros, and Catastor and Trish work too well with my Level 4s and Veiler to ignore.

At the moment, I swapped out my two Lance for 2 Call of the Haunted. Chaos Sorcerer is a good idea, though.

Archived