are you....  

1 member has voted

1. 1. are you....

• male
    • female

[quote=zombiedragon]
[quote=Lord Sheogorath]
[quote=zombiedragon]
male and i know why boys like yugioh more than girls. cuz it's too complicated for them. we're smart enough to handle it!!! ROCK ON, GUYS!!!!

p.s., any girls viewing this, plz dont take it personally. blame it on ur dolls :) :lol:
[/quote]

Are you like 10? When I think of girls, I don't generally think of playing with dolls..... (Unless your into that stuff.. I mean... Thats cool too man)

And Yugioh is not more difficult for females to understand than males (generally, some of both can fail at this game).
[/quote]

no i'm 15 almost 16 just i live in the middle of nowhere and there's like only 5 kids my age and younger down to preschool level so every single girl i know well really likes dolls ok? i'm just so secluded from everything that i basically live on the internet. btw, every sunday, for a "local" yugioh hobbyist-type thing tournament, i drive 1 hour there, 1 hour back. that's the closest one i got. so dont be surprised if stuff from me is pretty stereotypical.
[/quote]

So secluded that you even missed what I meant by "Dolls"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGfaQCY_bo4

I'd counter you trying to say "I'm secluded, so I can be ignorant", but that would be a waste of my time.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote=Lord Sheogorath]
[quote=zombiedragon]
[quote=Lord Sheogorath]
[quote=zombiedragon]
male and i know why boys like yugioh more than girls. cuz it's too complicated for them. we're smart enough to handle it!!! ROCK ON, GUYS!!!!

p.s., any girls viewing this, plz dont take it personally. blame it on ur dolls :) :lol:
[/quote]

Are you like 10? When I think of girls, I don't generally think of playing with dolls..... (Unless your into that stuff.. I mean... Thats cool too man)

And Yugioh is not more difficult for females to understand than males (generally, some of both can fail at this game).
[/quote]

no i'm 15 almost 16 just i live in the middle of nowhere and there's like only 5 kids my age and younger down to preschool level so every single girl i know well really likes dolls ok? i'm just so secluded from everything that i basically live on the internet. btw, every sunday, for a "local" yugioh hobbyist-type thing tournament, i drive 1 hour there, 1 hour back. that's the closest one i got. so dont be surprised if stuff from me is pretty stereotypical.
[/quote]

So secluded that you even missed what I meant by "Dolls"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGfaQCY_bo4

I'd counter you trying to say "I'm secluded, so I can be ignorant", but that would be a waste of my time.
[/quote]

yes so secluded that i missed what u meant by dolls and yes i watched that

male and i know why boys like yugioh more than girls. cuz it's too complicated for them. we're smart enough to handle it!!! ROCK ON' date=' GUYS!!!!

[/quote']

This is so very sexist besides i don't even have any doll and never had one. Also i don't know it depends on your gender how smart you are it and to see on this immature comment you arn't probably the smartest. Ehh I won't say any more before i going start to swear.

I am female.

Archived