are you....  

1 member has voted

1. 1. are you....

• male
    • female

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol you should have made this a public poll so we can discriminate against each other.

Male. I dunno why' date=' but ever since I was 5, I've wanted to be a female. meh, must have been them damn hippies.

[/quote']

Maybe it's because if you were a woman you could play with your boobies. I know that's the only reason I'd want to be a female.

xD

Lol you should have made this a public poll so we can discriminate against each other.

Male. I dunno why' date=' but ever since I was 5, I've wanted to be a female. meh, must have been them damn hippies.

[/quote']

Maybe it's because if you were a woman you could play with your boobies. I know that's the only reason I'd want to be a female.

xD

Wow you're a perv. I'm a male all the way.

[/quote']

xD

Actualy, if I was a femail, then that would not be true, but seeing as how I'm a male...that's also not the case.

Archived