The Dark Emperor Structure

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

!!!! TOTAL TRIPPINESS!!!' date=' raiza? I still don't even have one. And I'm gonna be patient with the Shadow Monarch, I forget his name, I'll also be patient with the rest of the cards, Ilearned that I would like the cards for my showcase anyway...and I doubt that this deck will be horrible...

[/quote']

yes it is very good.

Raiza the Storm Monarch is devastating in the struture deck "The Dark Emperor". That is because you may use Raiza's effect to add 1 Monarch you control, to the top of your deck. When you Tribute Summon that Monarch, your opponent loses card(s). If a card that removes cards from play is on the field, then it proves Raiza's potential, along with the other Monarchs.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Raiza the Storm Monarch is devastating in the struture deck "The Dark Emperor". That is because you may use Raiza's effect to add 1 Monarch you control' date=' to the top of your deck. When you Tribute Summon that Monarch, your opponent loses card(s). If a card that removes cards from play is on the field, then it proves Raiza's potential, along with the other Monarchs.

[/quote']

God damn, just stop posting! You are making a fool out of yourself!

No. The Raiza strategy I just posted is mine, and you don't tell me to stop posting! I was sharing my idea!

You have no rights to put down others. Stop being selfish!

You don't know me! You can't tell who I am! Be nice when you post! Being nice is good for life.

Also, I am not mean to you, but you are to me. I beg you to be kind.

This forum is about listening and sharing to others. Not insulting them, no matter how ridiculous their ideas may be.

Guest Chaos Pudding

No. The Raiza strategy I just posted is mine' date=' and you don't tell me to stop posting! I was sharing my idea!

You don't know me! You can't tell who I am! Be nice when you post! Being nice is good for life.

This forum is about listening and sharing to others. Not insulting them, no matter how ridiculous their ideas may be.

[/quote']

Hmm... I'm starting to suspect that The Warrior of Hope might be a joke account...

Guest Chaos Pudding

Click here to see a image of a Synchro monster card "Stardust Dragon"' date=' is a thread I contributed to this forum. I am not a joke.

[/quote']

Thanks for proving my point.

No. The Raiza strategy I just posted is mine' date=' and you don't tell me to stop posting! I was sharing my idea!

[/quote']

Finally someone with common sense, I salute you my fellow soldier, for this, you are marked as an honorary 5 star soldier of Saradom (lol means I respect and agree with completely, just in text from my manga/story)

Archived