The Dark Emperor Structure

Guest Chaos Pudding

No. The Raiza strategy I just posted is mine' date=' and you don't tell me to stop posting! I was sharing my idea!

You have no rights to put down others. Stop being selfish!

You don't know me! You can't tell who I am! Be nice when you post! Being nice is good for life.

Also, I am not mean to you, but you are to me. I beg you to be kind.

This forum is about listening and sharing to others. Not insulting them, no matter how ridiculous their ideas may be.

[/quote']

Finally someone with common sense, I salute you my fellow soldier, for this, you are marked as an honorary 5 star soldier of Saradom (lol means I respect and agree with completely, just in text from my manga/story)

...Are you being serious?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, he's stating his beliefs, he stating what he would do with the monarchs, don't put him down just for doing that. You hav no controle over him, and this is my thread, I say what people can do on it, and it's okay with me to point out strategies based on this deck. Leave him alone and go bug some worth bugging...

Guest Chaos Pudding

Hey' date=' he's stating his beliefs, he stating what he would do with the monarchs, don't put him down just for doing that. You hav no controle over him, and this is my thread, I say what people can do on it, and it's okay with me to point out strategies based on this deck. Leave him alone and go bug some worth bugging...

[/quote']

*facepalm*

I would have no problem with him if his "beliefs" actually stated something worthwhile every so often. From what I've seen, there is no way someone could be that consistent in his failures. Therefor, I have deemed him to be a joke account. Now, if he posted something worthwhile, I might change my mind.

Hey' date=' he's stating his beliefs, he stating what he would do with the monarchs, don't put him down just for doing that. You hav no controle over him, and this is my thread, I say what people can do on it, and it's okay with me to point out strategies based on this deck. Leave him alone and go bug some worth bugging...

[/quote']

*facepalm*

I would have no problem with him if his "beliefs" actually stated something worthwhile every so often. From what I've seen, there is no way someone could be that consistent in his failures. Therefor, I have deemed him to be a joke account. Now, if he posted something worthwhile, I might change my mind.

*facepalm back*

It's fine with me if you don't agreewith him, just keep it to yourself, you may call him a joke account, but that doesn't even matter, I'm perfectly alright with disagreements and agreements all together, but people who think that their opinions are the ONLY ones that matter, other people have feelings too, if they want to state your feelings or opinions or whatever, let them, just don't put them down for that..

Guest Chaos Pudding

Raiza the Storm Monarch is devastating in the struture deck "The Dark Emperor". That is because you may use Raiza's effect to add 1 Monarch you control' date=' to the top of your deck. When you Tribute Summon that Monarch, your opponent loses card(s). If a card that removes cards from play is on the field, then it proves Raiza's potential, along with the other Monarchs.

[/quote']

You can't possibly expect me to take his opinion seriously when he posts things like this.

You wasted enough tie then' date=' you never did tell me what your problem is with his statement or strategy, and if you told me then I would probably have the chance to agree with you, but you refuse to tell me so I have no other choice but to be against you...

[/quote']

You really can't see what is wrong with his strategy? He is saying you should Raiza your own cards! Even for a Monarch, that is just stupid.

well, if you could do it right without any trouble then I guess it would be good, You can get the Monarchs back out and use their effects again, but I do see where you are going with this, making sure your opponent can't get his good monsters out and keep having dead draws...I'll side with neither of you, because you both put up pretty usefull strategies and I can't decide which is better...

Anomu, while your belief in other's right to their own opinion is admirable, this isn't a case you need to defend. There was an earlier thread in which it was explained to Warrior of Hope why that is a bad strategy. Namely, massive loss of card advantage.

He can retain his beliefs, despite our explanations otherwise, if he so wishes. However, when he continues to discuss his opinion on the matter in other threads, he endangers other duelists. They might think the strategy worthwhile. This could lose them games. He can say what he wants, but it is practically our obligation to post saying not play that strategy. It's like Asimov's First Law: A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. Chaos Pudding was more harsh than was necessary, but his rebuke was justifiable.

Also guys, based on the way the Structure deck is identified as "The Dark Emperor" and not "The Emperors" or some other such, as well as the fact that it is apparently going to be based heavily around the D.D. monsters, I don't think the Monarchs are even going to be in it. Don't quote me on that though.

Here's a link to some info on it.

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/4586266/

(Side Note: Anomu, you spelled "Emperor" as "Emporor." I don't know why but for some reason it's really bothering me. Could you fix it please?)

(Random comment: I didn't know you played SC, Anomu, I love that game.)

ok i really have to not agree with warrior of hope he is a nice guy but raizaing your own card is the WORST thing you could possibly do, i really dodnt kno why he would think that it was a viable strategy it ment to give uber dead draws

and yes i WILL be buying 3 of theese just liek i did with rotdl ^_^

this deck will help my macro monarch deck IMMENSLY

Archived