Click here to see a image of a Synchro monster card "Stardust Dragon"

Synchro monsters are white colored monster cards which will be introduced with "Starter Deck 2008", along with the booster pack "The Duelist Genesis".

A image of a Synchro monster card, "Stardust Dragon", which is also the cover card of "The Duelist Genesis"-

zufrmg.jpg

Source-

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Image:StardustDragon-JP-Manga.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaos Pudding

I don't like Synchro monsters. They're just making the game more complex by creating more invisible card rules! And they're not too fun anyway...

How can you say that when we don't even know the full extent of what Synchro cards can do?

I don't like Synchro monsters. They're just making the game more complex by creating more invisible card rules! And they're not too fun anyway...

How can you say that when we don't even know the full extent of what Synchro cards can do?

I already know their summoning rules, so that's enough for me to say I don't like them.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I already know their summoning rules' date=' so that's enough for me to say I don't like them.

[/quote']

And for that matter, we don't even know the full extent of Turner monsters. So wait until we have some translations of the cards before you put them down.

here's info if your not sure on syncro and turner monsters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Synchro Monsters are a new Type of Monster Card to be released in Starter Deck 2008. The color of their card frame is white. These cards are included in the Fusion Deck.

Synchro Monsters require specific Tuner Monsters to be Summoned. When the total Level of the appropriate Tuner monster and the other monsters on the field matches the Synchro monster's Level, it can be Special Summoned.

Currently the only known Synchro monsters are Stardust Dragon and Junk Warrior, while the only Tuner monster known is Junk Synchron

this will just incourage people to create more toolbox decks and swarming deck, but i guese yugioh game needs to be shaken up every now and then to allow new players to gain the same experience with the tunner and Synchro cards. lol how long do u recon it will be before they make e-hero versions of them, cant u just sence it?

It would be cool if there was a E-Hero Synchro monster.

No...

I agree' date=' E-Heroes are pretty much finished

and the whitness looks pretty kewl, are Tunar monsters white to?

[/quote']

no E-heroes aren't finished as long as people still like them,and I'm sure their people out their who they'll keep making them.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

White is AWESOME. Especially on Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. I hope they make black-framed Nova monsters next that need you to remove a number of cards from your deck equal to their level from play to be summoned (NO STEALING THAT CONCEPT unless you're Kazuki Takahashi). They'd have white text like Spell cards.

But whatever. White = Awesome. And the whole Synchro effect is cool too. I really like this idea, and hope it gets developed. The Synchro Dark Magicians would own. On the other hand, Synchro E-Heroes are scary. E-Heroes suck enough already.

Archived