Hey people, I am thinking about hopping into MTG with this.

sbdnate

4 Champion of the Parish
3 Hero of Bladehold
4 Grand Abolisher
2 Gideon's Lawkeeper
4 Elite Vanguard
4 Miran Crusader
3 Geist of Saint Traft

3 Angelic Destiny
4 Honor of the Pure
2 Oblivion Ring
3 Mana Leak
2 Dismember

4 Glacial Fortress
3 Moorland Haunt
11 Plains
4 Seacrome Coast

Seems good.

I wish, lol. I used something else as a base. I didn't feel like going through every single card to find stuff that might work together, forgetting tons of crap, and so on. I checked out a few different decks and this one looked pretty fun. I am afraid of RDW though... But hey, who isn't? I was also looking at a RDW with some cool green techy stuff, but I figured it would prolly be too expensive..

Anywho, after I went back and looked through all of the white stuff, I came to the conclusion that I would have built something similar. The reason I found this was because I was looking through the meta deck for stapley stuff. I really liked Mana Leak, so I changed some stuff around to fit it in.

Eh, it's a spammable 1 cost human that has a decent effect, 'Tis not that bad. Though I am open to suggestions seeing as I just don't have the same knowledge of the game as you. The only thing is, there are no other single cost [s]honkies[/s] white humans other than Doomed Traveler... The Token thing is nice, but I think Lawkeeper has more utility.

Do want! But I need the single white guy... What else could I drop for him. 2 Abolishers maybe?

One of the biggest things that I am afraid of in the RDW is that stupid little vampire prick... I can do nothing to it...

I just realized I can keep it tapped with Lawkeepers...

[quote name='Noel Vermillion' timestamp='1318510368' post='5577209']
It is
[/quote]

Are you two talking about the same thing?

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1318510465' post='5577210']
If by Workshop you mean Workstation it is in part free...
[/quote]

In part?

Archived