WARNING. POSSIBLE MARCH 1ST BANLIST.

1 Chaos Sorcerer isn't actually so bad when you consider Caius. Chaos Sorcerer requires you to run LIGHT monsters, of which there are few good splashable ones (other than Cydra and Marshmallon), and he can only remove one face-up monster from play each turn - and at the cost of his attack. Caius instantly removes ANY card from play, can still attack, and can even inflict token burn damage as an added bonus. True, Chaos Sorcerer's effect can be re-used each turn, but with only 2300 ATK and no built-in protection, he isn't going to last more than a turn anyhow. The one real advantage he has over Caius is that he's a Special Summon instead of a Tribute Summon, which is a good advantage, but not a game-breaking one.

Now, if they wanted to allow any of the other Chaos monsters (including DMoC), even to 1, that would be a real problem...

This just in. New banlist uploaded on 2ch thread (which managed to kill the thread with 300 replies in 2 minutes.)

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z288/niwatorimeat/New-limited-cards-full.jpg (New additions to Limited.)

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z288/niwatorimeat/New-semilimited-full.jpg (New additions to Semi-Limited.)

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z288/niwatorimeat/Now-unlimited-cards-full.jpg (Cards no longer Limited/Semi-Limited.)

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z288/niwatorimeat/new-forbiddencards-full.jpg (New additions to Forbidden.)

Will resize and translate later.

So there are no unForbidden cards this time around?

Nope. Although I'm still laughing at how Arms Hole is left untouched.

Lol. Someone killed a Thread with 300 Replies' date=' wow. xD

[/quote']

Many, many people killed it. I was one of them too, my reply being: 「アムホ放置はねーよww」 (lol no touch on Arms Hole.)

[edit] While I'm still translating, Monster Reborn has been set to Limited now, while the Gadgets are Unlimited.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Forbidden: Magician of Faith, Breaker the Magical Warrior, Call of the Haunted

Restricted: Raiza the Storm Monarch, Advanced Ritual Art, Monster Reborn, Nobleman of Crossout, Ojama Trio

Semi-restricted: Cyber Dragon, Necroface, Light and Darkness Dragon, Foolish Burial, Book of Moon, Mage Power, Magic Shard/"Stone" Excavation

Unrestricted: Green Gadget, Red Gadget, Yellow Gadget, Jinzo, Pot of Avarice, Creature Swap, Apprentice Magician, Reckless Greed

Restricted: Raiza the Storm Monarch, Advanced Ritual Art, Monster Reborn, Nobleman of Crossout, Ojama Trio

Advanced Ritual Art, Monster Reborn, Nobleman of Crossout,

Monster Reborn

wut?

Sangan: He's NOT that broken... Shouldn't be there.

DMoC doesn't surprise me a whole lot...

Demise: OTK is a sure, but his OTK is crap as it is... No.

Grand Mole: Are you joking me? Have you never heard of a wasted summon???

Breaker and Frog don't surprise me all that much =/

Dimension Fusion: Meh, sure...

ROFL at Chaos Sorcerer and Raiza. This is the point at the list where the huge light bulb goes off that this isn't a ban list; it's just some list of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards some kid wrote up. This is a joke.

As much as I hate Reasoning and Gate hitting the list, they deserve it.

Avarice I can kinda see why...

Dark Bribe? No doubt this kid was a heroin addict.

Is Gorz some sort of OCG card?

Card Trooper? I suppose it's fine... I agree; TroopDupe will be good fun.

DAD's summoning conditions are funny xD

Should definitely be at one though. Again, this kid is very wrong.

Overload is for anything involving Chimeratech, seems like they're trying to give something other than monarchs a chance at life...

D-Draw makes Perfect Circle cry just a bit.

Mind Crush... I like that one ;)

It definitely desreves that.

The creator of that list is wrong. Konami would not release the list prior to March 1st.

THAT IS NOT THE LIST.

Oh, and uhhh

UBEROFL AT MONSTER REBORN BEING LIMITED.

Forbidden: Magician of Faith' date=' Breaker the Magical Warrior, Call of the Haunted

Restricted: Raiza the Storm Monarch, Advanced Ritual Art, [b']Monster Reborn[/b], Nobleman of Crossout, Ojama Trio

Semi-restricted: Cyber Dragon, Necroface, Light and Darkness Dragon, Foolish Burial, Book of Moon, Mage Power, Magic Shard/"Stone" Excavation

Unrestricted: Green Gadget, Red Gadget, Yellow Gadget, Jinzo, Pot of Avarice, Creature Swap, Apprentice Magician, Reckless Greed

Advanced Ritual Art, Monster Reborn, Nobleman of Crossout,

Monster Reborn

wut?

Your translation speed in amazing, did anyone tell you that?

← Does not remember English card names.

That being said... reviving the opponents Disc Guy seems fun.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Your translation speed in amazing' date=' did anyone tell you that?

[/quote']

Actually, I just stole this from GameFAQs...

I could care less about monster reborn' date=' it really isn't that cheap, big deal you can revive any monster, without cost, so what?

[/quote']

rofl.

Such an untrue statement.

If what you said is true, Monster Reborn would have been off the list a long time ago...

That's like saying...

Big deal you can kill all your opponent's monsters/spells/traps without costs... So what?

[Please know what cards I'm talking about]

Your translation speed in amazing' date=' did anyone tell you that?

[/quote']

Actually, I just stole this from GameFAQs...

Then my thumbs up to GameFAQs guy, who's probably also looking at the thread as I type this.

I could care less about monster reborn' date=' it really isn't that cheap, big deal you can revive any monster, without cost, so what?

[/quote']

rofl.

If what you said is true, Monster Reborn would have been off the list a long time ago...

That's like saying...

Big deal you can kill all your opponent's monsters/spells/traps without costs... So what?

I wasn't resonding to you, I was responding to Chaos Pudding's post. He said something about monster reborn. I don't have a problem with monster reborn at all.

[pls don;t make too many assumptions, you wind up confused if you do]

EDIT: you diserve to have to referr to my avatar to find out what I'm thinking of about you...

I do like Monster Reborn, but it was banned for a reason. Resurecting your own monster with no strings attacked is one thing, but with Reborn, pulling your opponent's monsters is a whole different story. Also, why would they ban Call but legalize Reborn? If Konami wanted to put more recursion into the format, they would legalize the card, but they wouldn't ban another inferior card to make room for it. This kid was obviously on something.

I do like Monster Reborn' date=' but it was banned for a reason. Resurecting your own monster with no strings attacked is one thing, but with Reborn, pulling your opponent's monsters is a whole different story. Also, why would they ban Call but legalize Reborn? If Konami wanted to put more recursion into the format, they would legalize the card, but they wouldn't ban another inferior card to make room for it. This kid was obviously on something.

[/quote']

Konami employee A: "Hey guys, lets ban Call of the Haunted because we're gonna make Jinzo Unlimited!"

Konami employee B: "Great idea A! I know! Lets unban Reborn to fill in the gap!"

Konami employee A: "Hey guys' date=' lets ban Call of the Haunted because we're gonna make Jinzo Unlimited!"

Konami employee B: "Great idea A! I know! Lets unban Reborn to fill in the gap!"

[/quote']

I'm still trying to figure out whether this was a counter to my argument or an agreement, but either way it was funny.

Also, unlike some cards like Confiscation, Graceful Charity, Ring of Destruction, and so on, Monster Reborn hasn't been stepping on and off the banlist like an indecisive passenger trying to decide whether or not to stay on the train for another station. It was banned in September 2004, and has never been legal since.

Plus, saying that Call is more broken than MR makes no sense at all.

Konami employee A: "Hey guys' date=' lets ban Call of the Haunted because we're gonna make Jinzo Unlimited!"

[/quote']

I'm still trying to figure out whether this was a counter to my argument or an agreement, but either way it was funny.

Nah, I'm just trying to show what Konami was probably thinking when they made this choice.

The real question: why Unlimit Jinzo in the first place? Is it because of his new support?

Konami lieks monies

You know' date=' after all they [i']are[/i] Konami.

[/quote']

rofl.

That's like saying...

I wasn't resonding to you, I was responding to Chaos Pudding's post. He said something about monster reborn. I don't have a problem with monster reborn at all.

EDIT: you diserve to have to referr to my avatar to find out what I'm thinking of about you...

Excuse me?

The hilarity in your post astounds me.

I was responding to your post.

I suggest you look at your own avatar.

From www.dmcomet.net

Ban: Magician of Faith, Breaker, Cry of the Living Dead

Restrict: Raizer, Advanced Ritual Technique, Monster Reborn, Nobleman of Crossout, Ojama Trio

Semi: Cyber Dragon, Necroface, Light and Darkness Dragon, Foolish Burial, Book of Moon, Power of Mage, Magic Shard Excavation

Unrestrict: Gadgets, Android - Psycho Shocker, Pot of Avarice, Creature Swap, Apprentice Magician, Reckless Greed

Monster Reborn back? Riiiight, they lost it completely.

[/quote']

rofl.

That's like saying...

Excuse me?

The hilarity in your post astounds me.

I was responding to your post.

I suggest you look at your own avatar.

My bad, I thought that you were think that I responded to your post sence mine was right underneath yours, and I took your bracketed words the wrong way. My bad, but monster reborn is alright, it gives you the advantage which is what you want, but I don't see why they would ban Call of the Haunted, I use that card in all my duels, well most of them, sometimes I don't get it. I undersand why it's limited, but why would they ban it. Or even think of banning it.

and I guess I sort of miss Monster Reborn, but yet, I could do without it. I have enough revival cards..

From www.dmcomet.net

Ban: Magician of Faith' date=' Breaker, Cry of the Living Dead

Restrict: Raizer, Advanced Ritual Technique, Monster Reborn, Nobleman of Crossout, Ojama Trio

Semi: Cyber Dragon, Necroface, Light and Darkness Dragon, Foolish Burial, Book of Moon, Power of Mage, Magic Shard Excavation

Unrestrict: Gadgets, Android - Psycho Shocker, Pot of Avarice, Creature Swap, Apprentice Magician, Reckless Greed

Monster Reborn back? Riiiight, they lost it completely.

[/quote']

Konami employee #1: Hai guys lets make DDT rly fast and unban Monster Reborn, and ban Magician Of Faith so that we ken have a reason to semi MSE!

Konami employee #2: Genius, while we're at it let's ban Call, and Breaker, and unlimit Jinzo! No one uses Jinzo anyways!

Konami employee #1: Great idea. I was thinking of semi-limitting LaDD and Foolish Burial, even though a majority of decks only use 2 each.

Konami employee #2: I'm going to leave Dark Armed Dragon untouched, along with Treeborn Frog, Sangan, and Snipe Hunter so we can make more monieis!

Konami employee #1&2: I love monieis!

Archived