WARNING. POSSIBLE MARCH 1ST BANLIST.

http://anhhuy.ch/03988.jpg

Please take with a grain a salt.

New on the ban: Sangan, Dark Magician of Chaos, Demise, King of Armageddon, Neo-Spacian Grand Mole, Breaker the Magical Warrior, Treeborn Frog, Dimension Fusion

Limited: Chaos Sorcerer, *unknown japanese card, need help please*, Raiza the Storm Monarch, *unknown japanese card*, Pot of Avarice, Reasoning, Monster Gate, Dark Bribe

Semi-Limited: Card Trooper, Dark Armed Dragon, Overload Fusion, Destiny Draw, Mind Crush

No longer on the list: None.

WOW. Sangan BANNED. Never expected that one.

DMOC asked for it. So is Frog. Demise only half-surprises me, since he is involved in a OTK after all. Dimension Fusion is perfectly understandable now. Breaker fans will likely cry, but many other people uses chainables anyway. The HUGE WTF comes at Grand Mole. Seriously.

On the limited list, bringing back Chaos Sorcerer is STUPID. Limiting Raiza as well. Pot of Avarice is questionable. Reasoning and Monster Gate asked for it. But Dark Bribe? WHAT?

And Gorz still limited is STOOPID. Period.

On the semi-limited list, Card Trooper at two means Machine Dupe will be FUUUN(so is Chimeratech Fortress Dragon then). DAD at two surprises me, I would rather see him at one actually, but hey, I won't mind. Chimera decks got a boost with Overload, but anything Destiny Hero involved got a hit in the nuts. I don't give a damn about Mind Crush.

Discuss.

Remember, LOOK AT IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. THIS ISN'T CONFIRMED YET, FOLKS.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Sauce, please.

Anyway, comparing this list to others from before, this one is actually pretty good. Sure, somethings don't make sense, and there are some things that should be gone but aren't, but still a pretty solid list. I hate Trooper at 2, though.

Guest Chaos Pudding

i think this is the ban list for japan... and its just translated...because we dont have Gorz yet... nor Dandylion

And we share ban lists. What is you point?

Oh' date=' yeah, nevermind. This thing is FAKE.

http://forum.tcgplayer.com/showthread.php?t=124136

[/quote']

I thank you for posting the confirmation. *bows down* (although I did already saw it on Gfaqs)

But let's leave this thing open and start the REAL discussion on how it is going to turn out in the end, shall we?...

Lol, the list is obviously fake. I would like to see UDE start to try out Chaos cards again. Obviously the Envoys are ridiculous, but I think they could put Chaos Sorcerer at 1 for a list. If it turns out well, they can keep it in, but if not, back to the banned list.

Sangan is rather laughable, I don't even use him in my decks. It's a good card but it's not that good. It should be limited for obvious reasons, but banning is going too far.

I'd like to see the Frog banned, cause I hate it, but there isn't really enough reason to warrant that. DMOC I can understand, but I think it would be better to just limit the new RFG recursion cards. DMOC is commonly played, but isn't dominating the Metagame. As long as the RFG recursion is limited, we're OK.

Trooper at 2 isn't so bad, but I'm against it. You wouldn't see as much abuse as you used to, but it still is rather scary.

I can see Raiza being either limited or semi-limited. I only have 1, so Limiting is fine for me, but I think it will probably go to 2.

Forget Avarice, it isn't even used in most decks. Gadgets and what else, Gladiators? It generally isn't even used at more than 1 anyway.

Demise needs to die.

Breaker is good, but most played S/T are chainable. This is unwarranted.

I could see it coming with Monster Gate and Reasoning, but I disagree. Reasoning is fine at 1, but MG should be at 2.

Archived