Maybe worse card ever?

Introducing maybe the most pointless card in TCG advanced format-

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gryphon_Wing

Even if harpies feather duster was legal this would be a terrible dead draw and the chance of you having it on the field when they activate is so small.

This card is also super rare maybe konami were on an acid trip when they made this one?

lavare moth can actual defend you against an attack if it is in defense this card is utterely pointless!

How exactly can you get it out?

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by offering "Petit Moth" as a Tribute on the 2nd of your turns after "Petit Moth" has been equipped with "Cocoon of Evolution".

Thats how

Guest Chaos Pudding

lavare moth can actual defend you against an attack if it is in defense this card is utterely pointless!

How exactly can you get it out?

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by offering "Petit Moth" as a Tribute on the 2nd of your turns after "Petit Moth" has been equipped with "Cocoon of Evolution".

Thats how

Exactly. How are you going to keep Petit Moth on the field for 2 turns?

luck and living on a prayer (take my hand and well make it i swear) its still possible also' date=' Mist body

[/quote']

So is countering Harpie's in Traditional with Griffin Wing. Doesn't make it any less likely.

swords of revealing light

Doesn't stop Smashing/Fissure/any other monster destruction, which is the most likely way that this card is going to get canned.

Swords of Revealing Light isn't close to being the worst card. It at least has an effect that will activate when it's played' date=' and if your opponent doesn't destroy it right away then it's even more useful. Nightmare's Steel Cage is a lot worse.

[/quote']

Actually, I think he was trying to justify how to keep Petit Moth on the field long enough to get out Larvae Moth.

Swords of Revealing Light isn't close to being the worst card. It at least has an effect that will activate when it's played' date=' and if your opponent doesn't destroy it right away then it's even more useful. Nightmare's Steel Cage is a lot worse.

[/quote']

Actually, I think he was trying to justify how to keep Petit Moth on the field long enough to get out Larvae Moth.

If that's the case, then alright. But he probably should have said or quoted somebody instead of just saying it... N00bish posts are getting on my nerves lately.

Either way, Larvae Moth takes 2 cards to summon it, then 2 turns. Griffin Wing only takes 1 set to do it.

Gift of greed is way worse.

No...there are good strategies for that.

Larvae moth at least gives some defense.

And Gryphon Wing can be mis-used for counter decks (lol)

The worst card is well...cards like Queen Bird and Frog the Jam.

THIS THREAD WAS CREATED A LONG TIME AGO. What with people and re-posting them...sheesh.

How can you say that Larvae Moth is better than Frog the Jam?

Archived