How big are real cards???

Don't give him instructions for printing these cards because he's liable to print them and say they're real :/

I suppose that's a possibility, but it'd be pretty easy to tell that they're fake. Home printer paper is nothing like card, and for that matter, neither is professional glossy/matte paper. Most places don't print onto card, so unless he tries to sell them privately over the internet, which is probably a little too much work for someone who can't be bothered taking a card and measuring it with a ruler.

That was no offense to you, Anarchy. I was just saying that I doubt a scammer who couldn't figure out how big standard card size was probably wouldn't have much luck running a successful scam.

dude if you dont know that then why are you even here at this YUGIOH wbsite.if you dont know then.......

Most people don't know the dimensions of a Yugioh card off hand.

Don't give him instructions for printing these cards because he's liable to print them and say they're real :/

It's not our problem what he does with that information.

He's just as likely to inform others of their creation and use them in casual duels.

Archived