what would you do if?

Lol.. There's so many other Beat sticks they could have banned, expect for Breaker. Lol

And why would they bring back, a "Card that is" lets say Broken, like Monster Reborn. Call Of The Haunted, isn't broken. If you have Royal Decree already on the field you can't even activate that card in the first place. >_>

If they want to bring back all the Broken Spell Cards, about they ban the ones that cost. Like Lightning Vortex and bring back Raigeki. Ban, Brain Control and bring back Change Of Heart. lol. If that happens, I'll send a Email to "Komani" and say: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU funkers DOING!? Trying to make everyone run Gadget Decks!? So you can Mass Release CCV!?"

Lol.. If that's what they are doing. I'll laugh my funking head off. XD

They ditched Call of the Haunted so they COULD bring back Monster Reborn. They don't want too many revival cards' date=' don't you see? They've probably wanted to make a move like this for a long time, because Monster Reborn compared to Raigeki and other such cards isn't that good.

[/quote']

Because costless recurrsion that doesn't discriminate against graveyards isn't that good compared to Raigeki?

Archived