The Yognau(gh)ts

Shradow

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how everyone seems to be getting their knickers in a twist despite knowing only half the story. Besides, just because he's addressing the Yogscast, that doesn't necessarily mean Simon and Lewis.

For all we know they may be trolling us or something, I wouldn't be surprised.

An interesting YouTube comment I found:
"Does Notch realize that if even a mere 5% of Yogscast subscribers end up buying Minecraft that he will have made OVER 1.65 MILLION DOLLARS? 1.65 Million freaking dollars, and how much did it cost him? Oh wait.. not a single cent. Now if someone did an incredibly popular ongoing adverstisement for your product (for free) , would you really consider it crazy that they may ask to be compensated for flying across the globe to further promote your product?"

Besides, this thing will blow over and they'll be fine, it happens to all celebrities all the time.

[quote name='Lunar Eclipse' timestamp='1322026247' post='5660731']
Honestly, I find the whole story of Notch getting annoyed/whatever at the Ypgscast unlikely.
If it's about swearing, they've been swearing since Lewis was a noobie. That's a LONG time. All the way back in Alpha, in Notch's name!
Meh.
[/quote]
They sweared back when they only did WoW stuff too.

[i]Anyone[/i] expecting [i]any [/i]British guy not to swear is just silly.

That may just be a stereotype, but it's true based on what British people I know.

EDIT: Huzzah!
[url="http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/mnau9/yogscast_response_to_notchs_twitterings/"]http://www.reddit.co...hs_twitterings/[/url]
Unfortunately they lost about .3 million subscribers due to this, hopefully people will come back after reading this.

Archived