.Rai Posted October 26, 2011 Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 [center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081221191554/yugioh/images/a/ab/SecretVillageoftheSpellcastersCSOC-EN-SR-1E.jpg[/img][/center] [spoiler=For a duel that Konami could never achieve in a modern game. i.e. how a Wedding Bell beats Inzecters] Basically, playing MacroBell (Dimensional Fissure, D.D. Designator, Mind Crush, CEREMONIAL BELL, Gagaga Shield) against Koko who was playing Inzecters. Most. Hilarious. Duel. Evar. Beginning of duel was fuzzy. Got out a Royal Magical Library, then Ceremonial Bell. She basically killed Library with some random move I don't remember. Dimensional Fissure came out first turn too. Probably Leviathan Dragon. Centibeet was there too, bumped into face-down Ceremonial Bell. Ceremonial Bell lives. She was still screwed with Fissure with all Inzecters in the Banish zone. I couldn't do anything with Ceremonial. She couldn't either though. Centibeet died from a Breaker the Magical Warrior I drew. A few more random weird turns ended up with a Leviair on her side, with also a Gigamantis equipped to a Centibeet. You know, just random reviving from Banish, then convenient Gigamantis in hand. Lovely. Attacks me, LOL GAGAGA SHIELD. So she had Centibeet (2400 ATK), Leviathan Dragon, and a Leviair. If it weren't for the fact that Leviathan Dragon lacks a simple 100 ATK to run over Ceremonial Bell, I would have been dead. But yeah. Had 2 cards in my hand at this point. Just 2 Exchanges. Used 1, and I chose a Dark Hole from either that or Maxx "C". She got the remaining Exchange. Realised that she could just Exchange the Dark Hole back and leave me with a random Maxx "C". So I Dark Holed, blew up everything, protecting Ceremonial Bell with Gagaga Shield. Uses D.D. Designator on Maxx "C". Koko lucksacks next turn with a Tour Guide. Normal Summons Centibeet. NOWAI I HAD A SOLEMN WARNING TO COUNTER A NORMAL SUMMON. I did nothing really here apart from Exchanging my single card in my hand for a card in hers. Forgot what I took, but she took my BLS. As if it mattered, considering everything was banished because of Dimensional Fissure. She sees my drawn Mind Crush from Ceremonial Bell, and uses Fiendish Chain on Ceremonial. Eh. So I set Sangan. WITH A DIMENSIONAL FISSURE ON MY SIDE OF THE FIELD. Turn end. Her turn, not really that much happens but some random set monster. I set Ceremonial Bell. Turn end. Her turn, nothing really but a defensive Zenmaines. Next turn, flip Ceremonial, D.D. Designator into her card in the hand. Overlay for a Leviair. She goes for Torrential, NO I HAVE STARLIGHT ROAD WOMAN. Gets Stardust. Winning hilariously. She lucksacks and gets a Tour Guide. She goes into Leviair, revives random card. Flips her set card, is a Damsel. Then, TRIBUTES DAMSEL AND REVIVED CARD FOR GORZ. She attacks Stardust with Gorz. Oh bai the way: Ma life points - 450. Hers - 800. At this point, we're just like, if I draw Secret Village, I win. If she draws Heavy Storm, she wins. I draw Gold Sarcophagus. Avoid using it because if we deck out, she'll deck out first. Didn't want to risk that win condition going. Skipped turn. She doesn't do much but remove my Leviair that I Summoned. K. She then sets moar stuff. I skip turn again and things like that. She ends up with a Zenmaines later on. Getting into the last few cards of our deck... YES I GOT SECRET VILLAGE OF THE SPELLCASTERS. I BASICALLY WON. THEN I GOT COCKY AND WENT FOR A LEVIAIR PLAY INSTEAD OF AN OBVIOUS ZENMAINES PLAY. I nearly lose because she gets some horrendously amazing play. BUT I DON'T LOSE. SHE SOLEMN JUDGMENTS A CEREMONIAL BELL BEING SPECIAL SUMMONED I THINK. K. I know she was waiting for a Heavy Storm. She had 4 full S&T spaces. She had 1 card in hand. I had a Mind Crush. For lolz, even though who cares, I was going to guess it. It was obviously a Trap Card, in fear of setting it and wasting the space reserved for Storm. I called CALL OF THE HAUNTED. ... OMG WATTHEHELLITWASCOTH. SO BLIND CALLING WITH MIND CRUSH WORKS :3 I play Exchange. She gets a Pot of Duality (which I didn't use because of deck-out risks). Then, I just D.D. Designator it for lolz. I got Allure of Darkness. Which I wasn't going to use because I WAS ON 3 CARDS IN MY DECK. So I basically won because she couldn't work round the massive Village, and ended up with random Spells in her hand. And deck-out. NOWAI DECK-OUT. IN INZECTERS. AGAINST A DECK WITH ONLY 10 MONSTERS, 1 BOSS MONSTER WHICH I NEVER USED ETC. Oh, and Heavy Storm was the very last card in her deck, yup, so she would have lost unless she had some OTK with a Trap version of Ookazi or something.[/spoiler] Discuss it. Pretty amazing this format actually, screwing over Dark Worlds' consistency and Plants too a fair bit. Agents to an extent. Also, it leaves your opponent's hand of what you assume is full of dead Spells. Along with Dustshoot; Ceremonial Bell (YEAH) etc., you have a pretty amazing way to predict what's in your opponent's hand. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
T3RA PROWL3R Posted October 26, 2011 Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 So, what happens when you decide that you don't need spells in Inzecter with Hornet Spamming? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Rai Posted October 26, 2011 Author Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 [quote name='T3RA PROWL3R' timestamp='1319598910' post='5601102'] So, what happens when you decide that you don't need spells in Inzecter with Hornet Spamming? [/quote] Hmm...yeah, because you will never need staples. I should reword it to it 'helps' to win against Inzecters. But the fact that this shuts down staples is hilarious. And it's basically self-protected, considering that it dodges all common ST destruction. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
T3RA PROWL3R Posted October 26, 2011 Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 Ikr? I've always wanted to use it, and this paired with Decree and Skill Drain . . . And other game-breaking combos. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wiithepeople Posted October 26, 2011 Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 Cool story bro. I decked out Inzecters with an 8 monster deck. Can anyone guess what it is? HINT: 3 Grinder Golems... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zkaiser Posted October 26, 2011 Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 [quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1319599072' post='5601109'] Hmm...yeah, because you will never need staples. [/quote]Inzecters don't. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
T3RA PROWL3R Posted October 26, 2011 Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 Owait. Skill Drain won't work with Decree. Any monster substitutes? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zkaiser Posted October 26, 2011 Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 [quote name='T3RA PROWL3R' timestamp='1319601652' post='5601172'] Owait. Skill Drain won't work with Decree. Any monster substitutes? [/quote]Destiny Hero Plasma Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shradow Posted October 26, 2011 Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 I love facing HEROs with this. :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted October 26, 2011 Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 Still doesn't stop the BRD nuke *tried playing spellcasters recently* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkwolf777 Posted October 26, 2011 Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 This has no more of an effect on Inzecters than it does against any non-Spellcaster deck. It will have no effect on the monster effects that equip the monster cards to themselves as Equip Spell Cards. (any Level 3 Inzecter) It will have no effect on the cards that activate in the Graveyard after being sent as an Equip Spell Card. (Gigamantis/Gigaweevil) It will have no effect on the card that activates while its an Equip Spell Card (Hornet) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Rai Posted October 26, 2011 Author Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 Wow, I should really reword it then :S And if people didn't notice, I didn't actually mean it 'literally' literally :S Besides, the card by itself is usually sub-par. You end up pairing it with stuff like Dimensional Fissure or Safe Zone etc. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted October 26, 2011 Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 You forgot where I Fiendish Chain'd your bell first so you didn't hit whatever I was about to pull, which was Gorz. :3 Damn I was lucky to have used that. Honestly don't mind this card at all. It's D-Fissure which I'm hating this format. So bad. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DARKPLANT RISING Posted October 26, 2011 Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 You know, ZKaiser, if you know how Inzecters work, you should definitely change your avi to Damsel or Hornet instead of that stupid card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This Account is Unplayable Posted October 26, 2011 Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 Basically any deck that can run D-Fissure and/or a Spell stopped rapes everything. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THE GOD OF OBELISK Posted October 26, 2011 Report Share Posted October 26, 2011 Summon Lyla. GG Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.