OMG! MARCH 2008 BAN LIST!

Umm...

Didn't you know that Konami hates OTKs?

I guess you do now.

Diamond Dude is seriously cryin tears of joy.

um' date=' there aren't any other OTKs with Advanced Ritual Art, not that I can think of..........

[/quote']

Demise

There, I said it.

other than Demise

and I totally agree with maddog15

Dark Master - Zorc, maybe?

Totally forgot him, but has he seen much play? Cause I haven't seen anybody play it

lol if kumami think tht brining monster reborn back will be good' date=' infact it will welcome aload of ftw decks like cannon + zombie master + cocroach knight + card of safe return

[/quote']

well, actually in retrospect, i prefer call of the haunted over monster reborn when basing on speed, which is currently most important in the metagame (in my view), but based on power, monster reborn wins, but seeing as speed is bigger currently, monster reborn is best limited for now.

It's about time Monster Reborn comes back... Why did they semi-limit Cyber Dragon? Now Cyber End Dragon is...Sad

Well, Cyber Dragon is a nuisance. plus, cyber end can be a nuisance also. kill two machines with one banlist- er... two birds with one stone. besides, ive never seen anyone who uses cyber end. its all about chimeratech.

lol if kumami think tht brining monster reborn back will be good' date=' infact it will welcome aload of ftw decks like cannon + zombie master + cocroach knight + card of safe return

[/quote']

well, actually in retrospect, i prefer call of the haunted over monster reborn when basing on speed, which is currently most important in the metagame (in my view), but based on power, monster reborn wins, but seeing as speed is bigger currently, monster reborn is best limited for now.

Wait...how is Call of the Haunted faster than Monster Reborn?

[/quote']

its a trap card, so it can be activated during your opponents turn

[/quote']

its a trap card, so it can be activated during your opponents turn

And Monster Reborn can be activated during your turn. The turn that you would otherwise need to waste by setting Call of the Haunted.

Seriously, are you trying to tell me that a Trap is faster than a Spell? Traps need to wait a turn. Spells don't.

Oh, you mean speed as in Spell Speed.

Still not really important. Monster Reborn not being chainable is made up for by the fact that it can revive from either grave in either battle position without being equipped to the revived monster and with no cost, not to mention that it can be activated by Diamond Dude in a format that, with 2 MSE, seems to love DDT. The "Call --> Jinzo when the opponent plays MST" argument is far too situational to hold water in the long run.

i may have a wierd reson why they banned call and brong bk reborn. with reborn you can use it during your turn only so no defence with call during your opponents turn. plus their is more cards to destroy monster cards than their is spell and trap so this may make people play less spell/ trap remmoval that is also why i think breaker was banned.

i may have a wierd reson why they banned call and brong bk reborn. with reborn you can use it during your turn only so no defence with call during your opponents turn. plus their is more cards to destroy monster cards than their is spell and trap so this may make people play less spell/ trap remmoval that is also why i think breaker was banned.

That's exactly what I thought of (except for that last part of spell/trap removal)

Archived