~The Hand of Fate~

Astolfo

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='フォトン・ロクサス' timestamp='1323623914' post='5700708']
Tis the month of Christmas, Ho ho ho!
A great jolly sale accompanies it at my shop!
Happy Christmas everyone, and maybe take a look at my shop!
[/quote]
[quote name='フォトン・ロクサス' timestamp='1323819025' post='5704865']
Ho ho ho! Jolly'o! I offer a variety of items such as avatars/icons, sigs, stamps, Xyz, Numbers! C'mon guys, let's have some more shopping spirit at Roxas' Shop! :D
[/quote]
Pweaze people, cmon! :DDD

[quote name='∞ΩAoki ᴁturna ★ ShooterΩ∞' timestamp='1324092692' post='5712039']
Why would I tell? It's a secret. Jeez. <_<
[/quote]He asked a question, which you're being a dick about it. If you don't tell him, I shall. Be kind to people when they just want help. Geez to you. >.>

Superlatios, To put numbers on an image, you have to have the a sheet of the numbers rendered. You take the numbers you want from the sheet and place it on the image. Resize and move the numbers picked.

[quote name='∞ΩAoki ᴁturna ★ ShooterΩ∞' timestamp='1324093008' post='5712055']
Not exactly. I render the numbers then use warp to make it look like it's actually on that surface. :D
[/quote]Warp is a bad tool for that, though. I have a sheet rendered, so I don't need to do so. And yours are low quality in the end.

[quote name='∞ΩAoki ᴁturna ★ ShooterΩ∞' timestamp='1324092692' post='5712039']
Why would I tell? It's a secret. Jeez. <_<
[/quote]

Dang because those look REEEEEEEALLY impresive and are you accepting workers? If so here is what I would sell:

My own creation. AXEL MONSTERS!!!!

[spoiler/AXEL Monster]
Name: AXEL *Insert Greek Letter Name here except Omega, Zeta, And Beta.
Attribute:
Tier: 4,8, or 12
Picture:
LIMITED EDITON, 1st Edition, or DUEL TERMINAL
Set ID:
Type: Machine / Insert Type here / Effect
Description:
1 Level 1, 2, or 3 *First Letter of Greek Letter in card's name* WHEEL monster + 1 Level 1, 2, or 3 non-*First Letter of Greek Letter in card's name* WHEEL monster
You can only AXEL Summon this monster by Tributing 1 O, Z, or B WHEEL monster and 1 non-O, Z, or B WHEEL monster. The Levels of the monsters x2 must equal the Tier of this card. *Insert effect here* once per turn you can lower this cards Tier by 1. If you do, once per turn, *Insert effect here*. This card is destroyed once you have used up all of its Tiers.
ATK / DEF: 
Creator:
Year: 
Serial Number:
[spoiler/Example][IMG]http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347/superlatios11/Mech%20Blade%20Archetype/19637b2f.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[code][spoiler/AXEL Monster]
Name: AXEL *Insert Greek Letter Name here except Omega, Zeta, And Beta.
Attribute:
Picture:
Set ID:
Description:
1 Level 1, 2, or 3 *First Letter of Greek Letter in card's name* WHEEL monster + 1 Level 1, 2, or 3 non-*First Letter of Greek Letter in card's name* WHEEL monster
You can only AXEL Summon this monster by Tributing 1 O, Z, or B WHEEL monster and 1 non-O, Z, or B WHEEL monster. The Levels of the monsters x2 must equal the Tier of this card. *Insert effect here* once per turn you can lower this cards Tier by 1. If you do, once per turn, *Insert effect here*. This card is destroyed once you have used up all of its Tiers.
ATK / DEF: 
Creator:
Year: 
Serial Number:
[spoiler/Example][IMG]http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347/superlatios11/Mech%20Blade%20Archetype/19637b2f.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/code]

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1324092920' post='5712051']
He asked a question, which you're being a dick about it. If you don't tell him, I shall. Be kind to people when they just want help. Geez to you. >.>

Superlatios, To put numbers on an image, you have to have the a sheet of the numbers rendered. You take the numbers you want from the sheet and place it on the image. Resize and move the numbers picked.
[/quote]

Where can I get a sheet of these Xyz numbers?

[quote name='∞ΩAoki ᴁturna ★ ShooterΩ∞' timestamp='1324093270' post='5712067']
... I don't have to warp, CS is versatile. Just what I do. I try for good quality.
EDIT: Sure Latios. Accepted. Lemme edit it in to the first post. :D
[/quote]

Thank you and I use gimp for my GFXing. (except AXELs I used an iPhone app for them)

[quote name='∞ΩAoki ᴁturna ★ ShooterΩ∞' timestamp='1324093345' post='5712071']
Yugioh wikia is what I used. Then just render from there.
[/quote]

Thank you

I forgot to mention that the AXELs cost 5 points it takes me awhile to get the pics to fit in to the card pic area.

[quote name='∞ΩAoki ᴁturna ★ ShooterΩ∞' timestamp='1324093551' post='5712081']
Can u please put it into Example section, Application section, and optionally, pricing?
[/quote]

Oh sure

ANOTHER item to add to my part of the shop. My own creation. AXEL MONSTERS!!!!

[spoiler/AXEL Monster]
[spoiler/Application
]Name: AXEL *Insert Greek Letter Name here except Omega, Zeta, And Beta.
Attribute:
Picture:
Set ID:
Description:
1 Level 1, 2, or 3 *First Letter of Greek Letter in card's name* WHEEL monster + 1 Level 1, 2, or 3 non-*First Letter of Greek Letter in card's name* WHEEL monster
ATK / DEF: 
Creator:
Year: 
Serial Number:[/spoiler]
[spoiler/Example][IMG]http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347/superlatios11/Mech%20Blade%20Archetype/19637b2f.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[spoiler/Price] Price: 5 points[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[code][spoiler/AXEL Monster]
spoiler/AXEL Monster]
[spoiler/Application
]Name: AXEL *Insert Greek Letter Name here except Omega, Zeta, And Beta.
Attribute:
Picture:
Set ID:
Description:
ATK / DEF: 
Creator:
Year: 
Serial Number:[/spoiler]
[spoiler/Example][IMG]http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347/superlatios11/Mech%20Blade%20Archetype/19637b2f.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[spoiler/Price] Price: 5 points[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/code]

Bump. Kīburēdo bump![size=6] [size=8][b][color=Silver][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=1];;;::::[/size][/font][/color][color=Red][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=1]:[/size][/font][/color][color=Yellow][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=1]{-] [/size][/font][/color][/b][size=4]Roxas[/size][/size][/size][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][-]----W. :D Dual-wielding Roxas.[/size][/font][/color]

Archived