Dragon Deck

Jack Witt

Guest PikaPerson01

So when ShadowDude says it's "not so bad" and Dominatruler007 says "its an okay deck" that's constructive criticism, and yet when I say your deck sucks (which it does), it's spam worthy of a neg-rep?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crab Helmet don't follow suit or Ill just have the mods close this so I don't have to read your bull crap!

and I only gave you a neg rep because you kept on doing it, and yes it was just spam before with those people! now Crab Helmet Im ashamed of you, why the hell did you choose to spam?

Crab Helmet don't follow suit or Ill just have the mods close this so I don't have to read your bull crap!

Incidentally, Crab Helmet is a mod.

And your Deck does suck because it's based around useless cards in a format where all the most broken of cards are legal. And that, as you might have guessed, is ridiculous.

OMG, you just don't know who he is do you?...

and actually, saying someones deck sucks is not spam

read the rules, then you would know

and btw, your deck does suck

before this gets closed,

we can say this deck sucks if we havn't played it

for starters, it is in Trad format where you will be up against the likes of chaos where you will stand NO chance

second, you deck is/was running on two themes, BEWD and REBD, CHOOSE ONE

so yea, it is not immature and brainless but based on facts that YOU provided,

get it right...

okay now that you actually gave some evidence' date=' yeah its not brainless!

though I have never had a problem with it so I don't care!

[/quote']

OFF TOPIC, but needed

then you wouldn't of given out neg reps would you?...

and if you didn't want any advice, then why post this thread?

falsly giving neg reps, that stuff can get you reported

mods, thread spam = lock please

I handed out Neg's for spam, and it was spam

Spam is something that doesn't have any importance there, and because they wouldn't state why it sucked, it had no importance!

PS: Everyone obviously doesn't know I have strategies in this deck for Chaos

PSS: I have enough review I don't need anymore, plus I have feeling that people are looking at the original build at not what arisbrubio suggested, which I tried and I loved it!

No, actually, the rules say that saying a deck sucks isn't spam. Don't argue with me about this; I was the one who wrote the rules, so I know what they say.

Also, ohnoes, you're going to report me to the mods for not breaking my rules. Go on, report me to the mods. Go cry to Dj Osiris that I bashed your pathetic excuse for a deck.

why would I report you' date='

[/quote']

I dunno. Maybe you should have thought of that before you threatened to do so earlier in this topic.

and just because your rules say so' date=' doesn't make it not spam!

[/quote']

Yes, it does. Unless you think that your opinion is greater than the combined opinion of everyone on this board plus the moderators plus the rules, in which case I advise you to leave this board, since a divine figure such as yourself is clearly too good for us.

you know Crab Helmet you are arrogant

Arrogance is an extra perk that comes with consistently being right.

and just because your a mod doesn't mean others opinions don't count!

Whereas you discount the opinions of others without any reasoning whatsoever.

If you don't like my opinions don't post in my threads' date=' simple as that! There's no need to act like an immature baby!

[/quote']

Weren't you the one who started crying when people said that your deck sucked?

In some ways it is a good deck but, you need to cut down on how many cards you have in your deck. if you always want to draw goood cards, make your deck smaller so you have a better chance of winning. This Deck is awesome but you need to make it smaller. Add Paladin Of White Dragon too. You can sacrafice it for Blue Eyes White Dragon right away.

I used to have Paladin in this deck but accident I accidently put in the wash!

you obviously have a thing with cards and getting 'wet'

and still, your arguing with Crab won't do anything, he knows what he is talking about

i would bump up Crabs rep cuz you brought him down *wrongly, i might add*, but i have added the most reps i can today so you are lucky

this deck still is not good, and you said that you have strategies against Chaos?

what might that be?

and frankly, even though you do have one more star than me, i still have no problem with calling you n00bish, considering you actions on this thread

• 10 months later...

Hey I had my entire elemental hero deck put into the wash so I know how you fell and this deck has alot of potential, great job. Don't listen to those guys, there are ways to get the right cards fast and easy along with returning a unwanted card from your hand. It's called card trader.

^ Created Cards belong in Custom Cards and not in other peoples threads.

Hey I had my entire elemental hero deck put into the wash so I know how you fell and this deck has alot of potential' date=' great job. Don't listen to those guys, there are ways to get the right cards fast and easy along with returning a unwanted card from your hand. It's called card trader.

[/quote']

You just revived an almost year old topic. How do you feel?

What are you talking about. This deck is great. It has a ton of great cards and is one of the most classic decks i've seen in a while. But it does need some more of the classic staples e.g.

Lord of D.

Flute of Summoning Dragon

Negate Attack

Magic Cylinder

Draining Shield

Mausoleum of the Emporer

etc.

But also whoever was saying to add a pot of greed. That card is BANNED. So learn the rules please. Also great job and if you want to make the 40 cut then use no traps except Royal Decree x 3. That kills 1/3 of your opponent's deck and you don't have to worry about screwing your plans!

Archived