Dragon Ball Z - The Legendary Restart? [ Started/Always Accepting Via OOC ]

Envoy of Twilight

Annabelle and Michel didn know what to say to that. After a few minutes, Annabelle spoke up, "The only reason why I'm on this planet is because Michel and I were suppose to be to be on vacation.. But our ship got wrecked.. So.. I guess we can join your little group.." Michel nodded to her statement. It's not like they had much else to do with their ship wrecked. Not liked they had homes to go anyways or friends and family to visit. It was just them.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maxwell felt some sympathy towards the two because of what had happened to them. So did Rai, but it was miniscule. Seeing the sadness in Annabelle and Michel's eyes, Maxwell made another offer that they can't possibly refuse. "[color=#ff0000]So basically, you two don't have a home? Well, allow me to help you with that. You can live here on Earth for as long as you need to until your ship can be repaired, and we'll help you. And if you want to leave after that, that will be up to you, because we can't force you to stay here, unless it was urgent to the point where we would need all of the help we can get.[/color]" he explained. "[color=#008000]I agree.[/color]" replied Rai. "[color=#ff0000]So, what do you say?[/color]"

Hovering into the open sky, the fierce warrior let out his right palm as the orb filled with energy was released in a volley of projectile ki blasts.

The city was in ruins, townspeople dead, and with little use and knowledge of the dragon balls. He touched the button on his scouter, shifting his vision all around in search of worthy opponents and the dragon balls. He found nothing. With the use of his ki, Rapin flew all around to find the dragon balls and worthy opponents. This planet Earth was beginning to be boring to him. And whatever was boring Rapin, he would destroy it. "Where are they..."

"...I know they're here somewhere."

Feeling another power level coming his way, Rapin stopped where he was, motioning his head in all directions as his eyes shifted to many places around him. He saw a saiyan ship crash landed where he was. The ship opened, and out came a tall, muscular, and ripped saiyan with bald head and no facial hair. He had his tail wrapped around his waist, similar to Rapin. Rapin finally figured who was the saiyan, it was the saiyan he was partnered with, Kohl.

"Rapin! Long time no see!" Kohl greeted the arrogant saiyan while in the air. Kohl was under Blizzard's shadow with Rapin when Blizzard annihilated King Daikon and reduced the planet to ashes.

"What do you want, Kohl?" Rapin growled at his new teammate.

"Blizzard told me to help you find the dragon balls..." Kohl took one look at the annihilated city that Rapin had caused, "...and I suppose it wasn't there?"

"...No." Rapin said. Rapin, with the use of his ki, flew off to continue his search, leaving Kohl behind - not caring if the saiyan would catch up to him.

Kohl's facial expression was shock, to see that he has to help this siayan was like old times. "H-hey! Wait for me!" Kohl flew off also, following Rapin to find the dragon balls.

"Nope.. We haven't had homes in years.. For me, it's been five.." Michel said as he looked to Annabelle, looking as bored as ever once sadness had it's course with her. "Me? Hmmm.. Never really kept track.. I'd say it's been 11 years since I was kicked out.. You left home because you never fit in," Annabelle said to Michel. "Hey! With how they treated me, I had good reason to leave.. Besides, I was working on leaving long before you came along," Michel scuffed out a little bit. Annabelle just rolled her eyes. "We might as well live here untill out ship is fixed.. That is when we'll decided to stay or not.." Michel simply nodded to Annabelle's statement as he flew up to Annabelle's shoulder and sat on it once more. They both were unsure on how they would feel about calling a place home. They've traveled for so long, they knew it would feel strange at first.

"[color=#ff0000]Well, I guess it's settled then.[/color]" said Maxwell. "[color=#ff0000]And don't worry about fitting in. Here on Earth, this will always be your home, whether you leave or stay, and you're always welcome with open arms; well, at least that's what I believe.[/color]" "[color=#008000]And what's that supposed to mean?[/color]" said Rai with a slightly annoyed tone. Maxwell, a little shocked and nervous, replied, "[color=#ff0000]What? Don't you believe the same thing as I do?[/color]" "[color=#008000]I do, but it's not that serious with me. You should know that.[/color]" Maxwell sighed and then began to act serious. "[color=#ff0000]Anyway, the first thing we should do is try and find that Bio-Android before he can do any harm to the people of this planet. There's a city not far from here. That's probably where he went.[/color]" "[color=#008000]But shouldn't we think of a strategy first?[/color]" "[color=#ff0000]True, but we have to think one up on the spot, or just go with the first one we come up with together. No alterations.[/color]" Maxwell then put out his fist. "[color=#ff0000]So, are we ready to do this?[/color]" Rai put out his fist as well. "[color=#008000]I'm ready full circle.[/color]" The two then looked at Michel and Annabelle. "[color="#ff0000"]Come on. You're one of us now: Team Earth. Besides, you'll get used to it.[/color]"

Annabelle almost facepalmed herself. [i][color=#008080]'T[/color][color=#8B4513]ea[/color][color=#008080]m E[/color][color=#8b4513]ar[/color][color=#008080]th[/color][color=#8b4513], r[/color][color=#008080]ea[/color][color=#8b4513]ll[/color][color=#008080]y?[/color][color=#8b4513]'[/color][/i] the duo had unknowingly thought at the same time. Annabelle, shrugging slightly, put her fist against the other duos as Michel held out his fist, not wanting to fly down there just to bump his itty-bitty fist against theirs. [color=#008080]"As for the Android.. If I can get fast enough.. I could slice his head off with.. my.... sword.. F*ck.. Hold on.. Gotta grab my spare.."[/color] Without a second hesitation, she teleported to her crashed ship. Slipping inside for a moment, she came back outside with a new block, but it was a darker blue. [color=#8b4513]"That one?"[/color] Michel asked as he watched Annabelle step back out, he waited outside when she went in. She nodded to him as he sat back on his shoulder and she teleported back to the other duo. Still holding the small, dark blue block, she said, [color=#008080]"Alright.. Got my spare.. Lets go."[/color]

Maxwell chuckled a bit. Rai, on the other hand, shook his head. When Annabelle disappeared and reappeared with a dark blue block, the two were somewhat confused. However, Rai stopped Annabelle before she left without them. "[color=#008000]You laugh at the name, not knowing the reason why it was chosen.[/color]" He began. "[color=#008000]Team Earth is the name we came up with because we are a team of protectors of the planet Earth.[/color]" "[color=#ff0000]Rai's right.[/color]" Maxwell began. "[color=#ff0000]We are the only ones capable of protecting the power balance on this planet, and you guys are the reason the job will be faster.[/color]" Maxwell then looked at the block Annabelle got. "[color=#ff0000]By the way, what's with the block?[/color]"

[color=#008080]"Last I checked.. I didn't laugh.. Anyways.. The name's too obvious and not all that original.. But who am I to complain?"[/color] Annabelle simply shrugged. She then noticed that the two were confused about her weapon. Channeling some ki into the block, the block formed into a handle as a silver and gold [url="http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/hidakaharu/3.jpg"]sword[/url] emerged forth. [color=#008080]"Konatsian technology.. My other sword was simpler looking but ti did the job.."[/color] Withdrawing some ki from it, the sword returned to its block shape. Putting the block into its holder she had on her right hip, she then pulled out her gun. [color=#008080]"And this.. A gun that shoots out bullets made of ki.. You seen it in action just a moment ago.."[/color] She was reffering to the moment she nearly sniped the Android's head off.

"[color=#ff0000]Sorry about that; Rai can go a bit overboard sometimes.[/color]" began Maxwell. Rai then gave Maxwell a slightly evil look. "[color=#008000]Be quiet...[/color]" he said to himself. Looking at the sword and gun, Maxwell was intrigued and nodded. "[color=#ff0000]Nice. If we had more of that technology for all our needs, we might be able to take care of certain things better than we already are able to do.[/color]" Putting the sack of Senzu Beans away, Maxwell sighed. "[color=#ff0000]Alright, so what are we going to do? Are we going to do some kind of formation? Should we put this into steps? I'm not sure. Rai, what do you think?[/color]" "[color=#008000]Maybe make a formation and split that into steps.[/color]" "[color=#ff0000]I guess. What do you guys think? Should we make some kind of formation or just each try to take him out in steps, or both?[/color]"

Kenshin watched as a ship fell to the ground somewhere nearby standing up having rested for a few minutes to see someone flying away. "[color=#00ffff]I wonder what they're up to..[/color]" he then muttered to himself as he sensed two sets of ki heading in that direction deciding to follow them. Kenshin launched off the building and started flying higher than the person he had seen originally, catching up to them though flying above to try to avoid detection. "[i][color=#00ffff]I wonder if these guys will be any more fun then that girl and the others.. such annoying people interfering in a single fight.[/color].[/i]" he then thought to himself as he made to kick at the one he saw's back.

[color=#008080]"Hmmm.."[/color] Annabelle closed her eyes in thought. [color=#008080]"One of us could rush him and then we could switch in and out rapidly using instant teleportation.. That way, we'll won't know who'll be coming in next until we're actually there. It'll also hopefully create some confusion at first.. You two could come in with assaults and Ill come in with my sword, hopefully decapitating him.. I doubt he can regenerate after loosing his head.. And if it to fail and I wasn't able to fully decapitate him, you two should come in with some strong ki attacks towards his head before he has time to regenerate.. Michel?"[/color] Annabelle looked to Michel as she said her name. He knew what she was going to request. Flying off her shoulder, he took out his two lances and started hitting ki points that enhanced speed. He flew to Maxwell and Rai and did the same thing. [color=#8b4513]"That'll make you guys faster for about and hour or two.. Use it wisely. If I enhance you guys too much, you're body will become sluggish for a few days to help it recover from too many boosts."[/color]

• 3 weeks later...

"[color=#ff0000][i]W[/i][/color][i][color=#008000]h[/color][color=#ff0000]o[/color][color=#008000]a[/color][color=#ff0000]![/color][/i]" yelled Maxwell and Rai by the sudden boost. [i][color=#008000]Incredible... [/color][/i]thought Rai. [color=#ff0000][i]I wonder if he can also boost our strength, or unleash our hidden potentials?[/i][/color] thought Maxwell. Maxwell then tested the new boost. He was rapidly throwing punches like there was no tomorrow. Rai tested his speed boost and was kicking faster than the average fighter. "[color=#ff0000]Now that's a boost![/color]" said Maxwell, slightly ecstatic by what just happened. Rai nodded, a slight smile across his face behind his face mask. Listening to the last thing Annabelle said, Maxwell decided to adjust it a little bit. "[color=#ff0000]How about this? Annabelle, you launch an energy attack at him, and if he dodges it by jumping up, I'll jump in and rapidly beat on him for a few seconds. Then Rai, you and I switch out and do the same thing, but for a much longer time. Annabelle, I'll tell you when to use your gun and blow his head off. Then Rai, we switch out again, but I blast him while his body is unable to function and before he falls to the ground. And let's hope he would be destroyed. If not then...[/color]"

"[color=#008000]Plan B.[/color]" said Rai out of nowhere. Maxwell, shocked by Rai's interruption, let's Rai continue since he believes that things might be interesting with what he might say. "[color=#008000]In other words our last resort. I'm not going to say what we're going to do, but I'll start it out, and hopefully you will catch on Max.[/color]" Maxwell, confused about what Rai was talking about, nodded and looked back at Annabelle and Michel. "[color=#ff0000]So, are we okay with this? Are you all ready to do this? Because once we all agree to this, we never look back and head towards our destination. Okay?[/color]"

Archived