Posting and You.

Wahrheit

This comment has nothing to do with what people are posting in the topic and is instead referring back to the opening post. It is likely to contain a very arrogant statement about this user, but it will also contain some form of message that is an attempt to make everyone know that me and the topic creator know each other in a way. Following this, I am likely to return to the original topic and try to think of it form a political standpoint.

After having written a great first part to my post, the second part can instead be complete garbage. This part contains slurs at people I don't like. It may contain an insult to a mod because I don't do that enough. Finally it will contain a funny statement that is an attempt to get more likes for this post.

In this third paragraph I return to my friendship with the op. I say something about how my base on his minecraft server should be connected to the main road. Then I say something about a sibling of mine who he thinks is a c***.

Finally I post this last sentence because I can and make another witty remark in a last desperate attempt to earn your support. ​Then I add in some white text for lulz.

[insert totally unrelated picture in spoiler here]

This comment has nothing to do with what people are posting in the topic and is instead referring back to the opening post. It is likely to contain a very arrogant statement about this user, but it will also contain some form of message that is an attempt to make everyone know that me and the topic creator know each other in a way. Following this, I am likely to return to the original topic and try to think of it form a political standpoint.

After having written a great first part to my post, the second part can instead be complete garbage. This part contains slurs at people I don't like. It may contain an insult to a mod because I don't do that enough. Finally it will contain a funny statement that is an attempt to get more likes for this post.

In this third paragraph I return to my friendship with the op. I say something about how my base on his minecraft server should be connected to the main road. Then I say something about a sibling of mine who he thinks is a c***.

Finally I post this last sentence because I can and make another witty remark in a last desperate attempt to earn your support. ​Then I add in some white text for lulz.

[insert totally unrelated picture in spoiler here]

This post is a single sentence severing any connection between the two of us as a result of ignorance and stupidity on the part of the quoted poster. A second sentence in italics serves to make a point that smarter decisions may redeem the quoted poster in the eyes of both communities from their current state of complete idiocy.

in a decent topic

THESE WORDS ARE FOREIGN TO ME.

context

Clearly the OP is not a fan of vagueness.

link

That picture isn't on-topic. But, I'll play along.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/267987-posting-and-you/

That is a link.

wrong

Proof.

real conversation

I'm not really sure what this all means.

fabulous OP

wut

original issue

I proved you wrong, the issue is nullified.

avocados

Agreed.

Overzealous Spoiler Title Indicating Superiority and Dominance

tl;dr

l stands for laughably boring.

rule breaking

OCCUPY YCM. RIGHT NOW.

adopted

That touches a nerve.

lol!

avocados

dislike

Been there, done that.

religion

God doesn't exist.

Been there, done that.

masturbate

avocados

THE INTERNET IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS, AND WAHRHEIT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT JANITOR AVAILABLE.

Archived