Posting and You.

Wahrheit

Hey everyone! This is a topic, I started it. Isn't that cool? Anyone on this site who has a validated account can post a topic, and that's what makes it really great. We can all talk about things in a collaborative environment, share our feelings and opinions about anything we want!

At this part in a decent topic I would explain what we're talking about, and why it's important to me. I would probably tell you some story about it that happened to me (or maybe one of my friends!) so you could have some context if you've never heard of it before, just to make sure everyone can be included. I'd probably also add a joke at the end, just to keep your interest. If I'm feeling inspired I'll also add some witty thing in italics to make sure you know it's witty and relevant even if you don't figure it out at first.

Then I'll go on to maybe provide a link to some site that would either make you laugh or become more interested about whatever we're going to have a conversation regarding. I'll probably comment on what they have to say, and give my own insight including whether they're right or wrong and exactly why that is. If I'm having a bad day I might just put some ad hominem in because people laugh at that too.

I'll probably finish it up by speculating what everyone else will have to say, especially commenting on something obscure or unique so you have a definite thought in your head about how to reply by now. If we're lucky, everyone will have something to say and we can have a real conversation here! It'll get even better as it goes on because everyone can read and get inspired by the different ideas. So, you know, this is my topic, and you should talk about it!

This is how you write a damn topic.

This comment is inspired by the fabulous OP. It further discusses the original topic, while also giving my unique perspective and personal experience with the topic. I make this comment after reading the thread and find that it's subject greatly interest me. I look forward to checking back in on this thread and all the equally important comments that follow.

This comment is inspired by the fabulous OP. It further discusses the original topic, while also giving my unique perspective and personal experience with the topic. I make this comment after reading the thread and find that it's subject greatly interest me. I look forward to checking back in on this thread and all the equally important comments that follow.

This is a comment in appreciation of the desire to intelligently and intellectually forward the discussion in a manner beneficial to the topic as a whole and this strand of particular conversation. It expresses an individual comment directed toward the sanctity or demonic nature of the original issue and reaffirms the original view, with acknowledged perspective of the quoted post.

This is a comment in appreciation of the desire to intelligently and intellectually forward the discussion in a manner beneficial to the topic as a whole and this strand of particular conversation. It expresses an individual comment directed toward the sanctity or demonic nature of the original issue and reaffirms the original view, with acknowledged perspective of the quoted post.

This comment brings forth a contrast found in the content in this post, creating a new argument that may or may not hint some sort of offensive undertone towards other intellectual posters on this forum.

This comment brings forth a contrast found in the content in this post, creating a new argument that may or may not hint some sort of offensive undertone towards other intellectual posters on this forum.

My next comment is about advocating your opinion, it being similar with my own. I am quite glad that the intellect of the discussing parties is high, and it is shown in my words. I wish to further pursue this discrepancy in views, with the utmost dignity.

This reply addresses the contrast presented and discusses it from a differing (but not necessarily better) perspective for the purpose of further enlightening both participants - also hinting at the nature of forum posters but with a deeper subtlety.

Guest Remo S. Valentine

My next comment is about advocating your opinion, it being similar with my own. I am quite glad that the intellect of the discussing parties is high, and it is shown in my words. I wish to further pursue this discrepancy in views, with the utmost dignity.

This is a quote designed to show you where you made the mistake. This sentence then directs the reader to correct version of the sentence followed by some meme quoting

white-trash-repairs-put-a-tap-on-it.jpg

Picture is completely irrelevant

avocados

This post expresses a personal view that while avocados may be remarked as a fruit they are quite contrary to the delicious nature of most fruits and are in general rather repulsive in texture and taste. One recommends cherries as a suitable alternative with far greater uses.

Startled and confused, I use this chance to explain my words. It goes poorly, but because I find myself superior to others through the Internet I do it anyway. I then proceed to apply a viral phrase of Spanish origin, in order to show my feelings toward the posters of this topic and the topic as a whole.

Me gusta

Startled and confused, I use this chance to explain my words. It goes poorly, but because I find myself superior to others through the Internet I do it anyway. I then proceed to apply a viral phrase of Spanish origin, in order to show my feelings toward the posters of this topic and the topic as a whole.

Me gusta

I use the following opportunity to make a small witty remark in a sentence or two, and then proceed to rail ad hominem with that phrase in bold for emphasis - not forgetting to spoiler my diatribe because it is just quite so long and everyone must be made aware.

[spoiler=Overzealous Spoiler Title Indicating Superiority and Dominance]

While no statement I'm about to make should be construed as suggesting or recommending that any person commit an illegal act of any kind, you should realize that nothing agitates and humiliates Legend Zero more than when I restore the world back to its original balance. Here's how this letter works: I'll offer ideas and a theory to explain things. You bring your own experiences to bear on the matter of his homicidal criticisms, supplementing them where necessary with information from this letter. Together we will feed the starving, house the homeless, cure the sick, and still find wonder and awe in the sunrise and the moonlight.

Legend Zero wants to ensure that all of the news we receive is filtered through a narrow ideological prism. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is Legend Zero's gossamer grasp of reality. I'll repeat what I've already said: He recently stated that he is God's representative on Earth. He said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. He said it as if he meant it. That's scary because his goal is to put our liberties at risk by a lousy and brutish rush to displace meaningful discussion of an issue's merit or demerit with hunch and emotion. The toll in human suffering and the loss of innocent lives that will ensue are clearly nonissues for him.

Picayunish pillocks have no business here. Whatever weight we accord to that fact, we may be confident that you won't find many of Legend Zero's apostles who will openly admit that they favor Legend Zero's schemes to give me reason to go crazy. In fact, their expositions are characterized by a plethora of rhetoric to the contrary. If you listen closely, though, you'll hear how carefully they cover up the fact that we must reveal the truth about Legend Zero's false-flag operations. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to help others to see through the empty and meaningless statements uttered by Legend Zero and his hangers-on.

Is it important that I don't know how Legend Zero can be so intemperate? Of course it's important. But what's more important is that idle hands are the devil's tools. That's why Legend Zero spends his leisure time devising ever more dirty ways to tip the scales in his favor. Many scholars have already concluded that his machinations are highly lazy. Nevertheless, it's still worth reexamining them in the light of new information, new research, and new insights. Doing so is sure to reveal that Legend Zero ought to realize that the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do. Unfortunately, he tends to utter so much verbiage about elitism that I can conclude only that there should be a law against this. Let's be sure that I've made myself absolutely clear: I surely feel that there are in fact many people who possess the intelligence, wisdom, talent, and ability to mention a bit about contemptuous gits such as Legend Zero. My goal is to locate those people and encourage them to help me put to rest money-grubbing and pestilential ipse dixits such as Legend Zero's.

Since Legend Zero claims to know more than the rest of us, I'm sure he's aware that his effete warnings are intended to rot out the minds of all freedom-loving, free-thinking people. Once that's accomplished, Legend Zero can replace such people with compliant, Legend Zero-controlled, and, above all, obedient robots who would never think to take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity. These automata will fill the air with recrimination and rancor before long.

Legend Zero knows how to lie. It's too bad he doesn't yet understand the ramifications of lying. Courage is what we need to ensure that the values for which we have labored and for which many of us have fought and sacrificed will continue in ascendancy—not politeness, not intellectual flair, not cleverness with words, just courage. And it sometimes takes a lot of courage to look a crime-stained libertine in the eye and tell him that in order to convince us that our country's security, prestige, and financial interests are best served by war and the ever-present threat of war, Legend Zero often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. I wonder if he really believes the things he says. He knows they're not true, doesn't he? We should be able to look into our own souls for the answer. If we do, I suspect we'll find that he has repeatedly indicated a desire to dupe people into believing that tyrannical extremists aren't ever ridiculous. Is that the sound of rarefied respectability that Legend Zero's buddies so frequently attribute to Legend Zero? The irritating blathering of a spiteful pillock is more like it. In fact, if Legend Zero is going to dismantle the family unit, then he should at least have the self-respect to remind himself of a few things: First, few people realize that he flaunts his personal roorbacks and attitudes in front of everyone else. And second, knowledge and wisdom are his enemies. Legend Zero understands that by limiting education and enlightenment, he can fool more people into believing that hooliganism is a noble goal. Sadly, those with the least education are those who would benefit most from the knowledge that when Legend Zero was first found tapping into the national resurgence of overt masochism, I was scared. I was scared not only for my personal safety; I was scared for the people I love. And now that Legend Zero is planning to supply the chains that bind the individual to notions of self-loathing and unworthiness, I'm downright terrified.

Legend Zero's faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree. For the record, Legend Zero's assault on free speech was not mounted in a few weeks. Rather, it evolved gradually over a much longer period of time, barely perceptible in its origins and benefiting from a gradualism that provoked little awareness, much less any real reaction. That's why it is now the time to criticize Legend Zero's complicity in the widespread establishment of sexism.

Let me recite the following phrases as if I were showing you the rungs of a ladder leading upward towards increased ability to threaten the existence of human life, perhaps all life on the planet: unprofessional wowserism enthusiasts; squalid loudmouths; nonrepresentationalism; Legend Zero's backers; Legend Zero. My point is that Legend Zero intends to create a new social class. Overbearing extortionists, baleful, self-indulgent usurers, and the worst sorts of oleaginous paranoiacs there are will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their torchbearers.

One doesn't need a finely developed sense of irony to note that wherever ill-tempered, doctrinaire crackpots are seen injecting even more fear and divisiveness into political campaigns, Legend Zero is there. Wherever odious twits are found slandering those who are most systematically undervalued, underpaid, underemployed, underfinanced, underinsured, underrated, and otherwise underserved and undermined as undeserving and underclass, Legend Zero is lurking nearby. Wherever perverted, incorrigible ninnies are observed showing a clear lack of respect not just for those brave souls who fought and died for what they believed in but also for you, the readers of this letter, Legend Zero will no doubt be in the vicinity. I defy any coincidence theorist to try to explain away those observations. Clearly, if Legend Zero is victorious in his quest to work hand-in-glove with wild dunces, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity.

To give the devil his due, I was impressed with how efficiently Legend Zero managed to encumber the religious idea with too many things of a purely earthly nature and thus bring religion into a totally unnecessary conflict with science, especially given that when I was younger I wanted to maintain social tranquillity. I still want to do that, but now I realize that scapegoatism is a plague upon us all, a pox that will likely not be erased in the lifetime of any reader of this letter. To Legend Zero, however, it's merely a convenient mechanism for plunging the whole of Christendom into wars and chaos. The pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to act as a positive role model for younger people? Finally, any one of the points I made in this letter could be turned into a complete research paper, but the conclusion of each would be the same: Legend Zero's suggestions are unrealistic.

I am astonished that you would put my fake Internet name in a rant generator. I comment on how our fake Internet relationship has met its end, and that I must excuse myself from the topic (be it to cry or watch animated cartoons from Japan online). I bid a final farewell and figuratively ride off into the sunset.

This post expresses my disapproval of the topic that has been made for it either does not pertain to my interests or has offended me in some way.

This responding post indicates how you should not have replied in the first place and that you may indeed be spamming -- I even go so far as to indicate you are well aware of that fact and may be rule breaking for the sake of it and the attention associated. I further insinuate that not even your parents love you and that you may be adopted just to crush any remaining spirit. I will not be warned for this as I am a respected member of the community and everyone will simply laugh at your misfortune.

This responding post indicates how you should not have replied in the first place and that you may indeed be spamming -- I even go so far as to indicate you are well aware of that fact and may be rule breaking for the sake of it and the attention associated. I further insinuate that not even your parents love you and that you may be adopted just to crush any remaining spirit. I will not be warned for this as I am a respected member of the community and everyone will simply laugh at your misfortune.

This responding post uses vulgar language in an attempt insult you. I then make a comment to prove how I am not spamming, merely pointing out the obvious and constructing no real logic behind my post. I then make comments to make your conscience regret saying what you have said, making suicidal comments on the side.

Usually somewhere between the middle of the first page and somewhere on the third page, varying on the popularity of the topic, someone obnoxious and sarcastic comes along to point out their severe dislike of the majority of the people who have responded to the topic. This is often accompanied by insults, and occasionally a witty remark. If the poster refers to a specific person, often times someone who they feel the need to constantly harass, many of the following responses will join in on the insults.

This comment is an aggravated grunt of disdain at the meta-thread. This poster will now forget what he posted in the first place and derail the topic by bringing up something taboo such as religion or something similar, creating arguments and eventually getting the thread locked.

This comment is an aggravated grunt of disdain at the meta-thread. This poster will now forget what he posted in the first place and derail the topic by bringing up something taboo such as religion or something similar, creating arguments and eventually getting the thread locked.

This post is a well thought-out retort clearly magnifying how the quoted poster continues to break the Slifer Clause by creating topics consisting of little more than a subject and a command (in general lacking any sort of argumentative basis or provocation of true thought or discussion, which is where the name of the clause comes from). It also points out the clear effort to derail the thread, derides it as a return, and proceeds in general magnanimity without any regard for the attempted debauchery.

Archived