[Single] Synchro Piper

gimmepie

Please review.

[img]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6504/490484.jpg[/img]

Effect: When this card is sent to the graveyard for a Synchro Summon: You can treat this card's level as 0. You can Tribute this card; Negate the Summoning of a Synchro Monster: Destroy it. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon: You can Special Summon it in face-up defense position.

When this card is sent to the Graveyard for Synchro summon, you can [b]decrease[/b] its Level (btw, of what monster and by what number?) You can Tribute this face-up card to negate the [b]Synchro summon of a Synchro monster[/b] and destroy it. When this card is used as Synchro material monster, you can Special summon it in face-up defen[b]s[/b]e [b]position[/b].

When this card is sent to the graveyard for a Synchro Summon: You can treat this card's level as 0. You can Tribute this card; Negate the Summoning of a Synchro Monster: Destroy it. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon: You can Special Summon it in face-up defense position.
If I understand the first effect correctly. Also made the negation effect a bit more versatile.

[quote name='gimmepie' timestamp='1320769395' post='5626168']
You can't have a level zero... That is why I didn't say that. Thanks for the fixes I'll change it later.
[/quote]
Normally you can't, but normally you also can't have a monster with a level over 12, but Greed Quasar. Effect takes precedence here so you can do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived