[GEM Xyz] Gem-Knight Battle Force

Synchronized

[IMG]http://partneryahoo.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/Gem-KnightBattleForce.jpg[/IMG]

[quote]2 Level 4 "Gem-Knight" monsters
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect. * Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Target 1 Gem-Knight monster in your Graveyard; banish that monster and add up to 2 "Gem-Knight" cards from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Special Summon during the remainder of the turn this effect is activated.[/quote]

[quote name='FreelancerRaiko' timestamp='1320779156' post='5626407']
well a gemini xyz certainly is an original idea i'll give it that.
[/quote]

I just figured it was something different, and if you manage to Rabbit -> Gem Knights -> This, you don't even waste much.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1320779366' post='5626414']
I feel like the Special Summon lock is too much considering the stats + Gemini o.o Should probably allow SSing.

It seems REALLY good, overall, though. It's an instant fusion material supplier with the same cost as G-K Fusion /megusta
[/quote]

Well I did it so it doesn't lock you entirely. It's [i]after[/i] he's summoned, so you can SS all your stuff first, if need be, then drop him, and you've got no major worries there. It is a +2, and it's not limited to monsters, so you can search a GK and the Fusion Spell, and that makes some plays just too easy too get the Fusions out.

Archived