Kekeke

Makο

I was thinking it could be used, obviously, with something like Envoy. But I'm sure it has other uses.

Thanks for the...review? Dunno. But thanks anyway.

Also, did the "Effect is negated" to counter things like Tengu and Sangan, among others. Helpful against F/Ds as well, me thinks.

Does a little too much for only a tiny inconvenience of a drawback.

It's Dark Hole, which makes it dangerously powerful off the bat. Both players then gain between 800 and 8000 LP, depending on how many monsters were on the field. That's...insane. And in addition, all those monster effects are negated, stopping Sangan, Tengu, and based on wording, stuff like Glow-Up Bulb, Plague, Spore, etc.

In exchange for all this, you dont draw for a turn.

The LP gain does plenty for ensuring that using this card wont result in you being killed next turn, even though both players get it.

Perhaps change the Lp gain to each player gains '800' Life points per monster that was destroyed on their side of the field. That means if you had 1 monster and they had 5 then you would gain 800 and they would gain 4000.

Also the negate effect part may not effect sangan as it's effect activates in the graveyard it runs the same as Skill Drain, if you go on the Yugioh Wikia and look up skill drain then look up the card rulings for it you'll see it doesn't stop cards like sangan or the dark world cards as their abilities don't activate on the field. I'd suggest researching other cards that negate effects and finding one that is similar so that you can get the words right.

[quote name='Darkfire98989' timestamp='1320923051' post='5630509']
^^^^^^^

dude, that IS what it does, it clearly says "800 for each monster destroed by this effect"

people really should read more

A very good concept, if slightly overpowered
[/quote]

Except it states that each player gains the same amount of life points, not each player gains Lp for each monster on THEIR side of the field.

[quote name='Darkfire98989' timestamp='1320923051' post='5630509']
^^^^^^^

dude, that IS what it does, it clearly says "800 for each monster destroed by this effect"

[b]people really should read more[/b]
[/quote]
[quote name='snowtiger' timestamp='1320920818' post='5630503']
Perhaps change the Lp gain to each player gains '800' Life points per monster that was destroyed on [u][i][b]their[/b][/i][/u] side of the field. That means if you had 1 monster and they had 5 then you would gain 800 and they would gain 4000.
[/quote]
Yes, they should read more. Starting with you.

Are you guys sure that the effects will be negated once they're in the Graveyard? That doesn't seem right to me.

[quote name='snowtiger' timestamp='1320920818' post='5630503']
Also the negate effect part may not effect sangan as it's effect activates in the graveyard it runs the same as Skill Drain, if you go on the Yugioh Wikia and look up skill drain then look up the card rulings for it you'll see it doesn't stop cards like sangan or the dark world cards as their abilities don't activate on the field. I'd suggest researching other cards that negate effects and finding one that is similar so that you can get the words right.
[/quote]But Skill Drain also specifically states that card effects on the field are negated. This doesn't.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1320942889' post='5630815']
Are you guys sure that the effects will be negated once they're in the Graveyard? That doesn't seem right to me.

[/quote]

It should work like Terrorking Archfiend... if you destroy a Gemini monster with it, then the Gemini monster isn't treated as a Normal Monster while in the Graveyard

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1320942889' post='5630815']

But Skill Drain also specifically states that card effects on the field are negated. This doesn't.
[/quote]

Oh thank you, I forgot that it specified on skill drain, well then I guess the card would negate monster effects in the Graveyard. Well this card is basically Dark Hole with extra effects, it's like Lightning Vortex being the non-limited Raigeki but perhaps the life point gain would be enough to make it non-limited.

Archived